GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation Classics"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 00:03
Regular
Basicly, im after some old PS1 gems. I know theres loads i missed out on as at the time i just couldnt afford them all. These days buying PS1 games is almost like buying a 1p penny mix...just a little bit more expensive though.

So any suggestions on old classics that might not have got the attention they deserved?

As of right now, im currently hunting a game known as Little Big Adventure. Had it once, want it again. Found it on ebay but im really not wanting to use ebay, but other options are failing to come along.

Anyway, PS1 classics anyone? And dont go for the ones we all know and own, so dont start off with Metal Gear of Gran Turismo...
Fri 13/06/03 at 00:03
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Basicly, im after some old PS1 gems. I know theres loads i missed out on as at the time i just couldnt afford them all. These days buying PS1 games is almost like buying a 1p penny mix...just a little bit more expensive though.

So any suggestions on old classics that might not have got the attention they deserved?

As of right now, im currently hunting a game known as Little Big Adventure. Had it once, want it again. Found it on ebay but im really not wanting to use ebay, but other options are failing to come along.

Anyway, PS1 classics anyone? And dont go for the ones we all know and own, so dont start off with Metal Gear of Gran Turismo...
Fri 13/06/03 at 00:06
Regular
"WWJD"
Vigilante 8, now that is a classic i had countless great hours on that game especially on multiplayer. Pure genius
Fri 13/06/03 at 00:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you like your RPG's go for Suikoden 2. If you're after games that will be hard to find that one is going to give you alot of problems. Unless your willing to fork out 50+ clams on eBay
Fri 13/06/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Good luck trying to find LBA. I tried and never found it.

Classic PS1-the first Wipeout, but you might have it already.
Fri 13/06/03 at 01:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
A decent collection would include any or all of the following:

Grandia
TOCAs
Tomb Raiders
Final Fantasies
Driver
Syphon Filter
Fear Effect
Suikodens
Worms
Colin McRaes
Command and Conquers
Rollcage
MGS
FIFAs
Tiger Woods PGAs
Gran Turismos
Mortal Kombats
World Championship Snooker
Resident Evils

Then there's a shedload of lesser known but decent titles like:

Wild 9
G-Police
Silent Hill
Die Hard Trilogy
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Speed Freaks
Vandal Hearts
Kula World
Warhammer Shadow of the Horned Rat
Micro Machines V3
GTAs
Ridge Racers
Wipeouts
Crash Bandicoots
Legacy of Kain
Diablo
Harvest Moon
Tekkens
StreetFighters
Vagrant Story
Everybody's Golf
Alien Trilogy etc...
Fri 13/06/03 at 01:08
Regular
"Wobble"
Lots of copies of LBA for sale on eBay at the moment...
Fri 13/06/03 at 01:14
Regular
I thought that Fighting Force was an amazing game, sadly i have never seen it since i rented it out a few years ago.
Fri 13/06/03 at 09:51
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Ones I would say should not be missed:

Parappa the Rapper/Um Jammer Lammy/Vib Ribbon
Soul Blade

And on Japanese import only:

Internal Section (Squaresoft shooter like Rez, use your own CD music to generate attack waves!)
Guitar Freaks and all the DDR mixes (about a gazillion of them)
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:11
Regular
Rouge Trip Vacation 2012,It's the best game I've ever played.It's like Twisted Metal.
Fri 13/06/03 at 20:03
"period drama"
Rollcage.
Ape Escape.
FF everything.
Soul Blade.
Bust a Move 4

And everything FM said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.