GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Celebration"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/01 at 01:16
Regular
Same idea as the best goal topic, but whats the best celebration youve ever seen after a goal has been scored?

The Klinsmann dive?
The Ravanelli shirt over head celebration?

You get the picture!
Tue 23/10/01 at 02:08
Regular
i rememebr Lee sharpe used to do a pritty cool celebration at the corner flag.
Tue 23/10/01 at 02:08
Regular
"Wasting away"
I think the best celebration was when Eric Cantona kicked that bloke right in the chops, if you looked really closly Cantona was celebrating his wifes pregnancy and was very happy and cheeful and then this bloke admitted to it being his baby, Cantona took none of it and kicked him clean in the chops. That counts doesn't it although I made it all up.
Tue 23/10/01 at 01:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dav1d wrote:
> I wish I could do flips and acrobatics, but im just not built for it!

Heh, I used to be the best gymnast in this country at my level. Gave up though, the teacher was a right bustard. He shouted and swore and threatened us... We were only 9-10 years old for gods sake!

Anyway, I can still do cartwheels, arab springs, flick flaks, Back summersaults, front summersaults, back flips, front flips, bridge, tick-tock, full frontal (Don't ask) and loads of other crap...
Mon 22/10/01 at 22:34
i think he did due to him setting a bad example for kids *yawn* what nonsense
Mon 22/10/01 at 22:30
Regular
Didnt he get fined for that?
Mon 22/10/01 at 22:21
though if he tried that in this day and age he'll most likely get some anthrax up his nose
Mon 22/10/01 at 09:51
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I always liked old Robbie's attempts to sniff up the touchline!!
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:16
Dav1d wrote:
> and if you cant get the man, get their shirt! lol

lol!!
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:09
Regular
and if you cant get the man, get their shirt! lol
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:01
lol that's the only way - if you can't get the ball get the man

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.