GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Celebration"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/01 at 01:16
Regular
Same idea as the best goal topic, but whats the best celebration youve ever seen after a goal has been scored?

The Klinsmann dive?
The Ravanelli shirt over head celebration?

You get the picture!
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:16
Regular
Same idea as the best goal topic, but whats the best celebration youve ever seen after a goal has been scored?

The Klinsmann dive?
The Ravanelli shirt over head celebration?

You get the picture!
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:17
Regular
Mines Faustino Aspillas celebration, where he did all those flips! - For Newcastle that was.
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:23
Regular
was it asprilla who once hung his shirt on top of a corner flag?! i think he got booked for it as well!
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:23
roger milla (sp?) for cameroon with that little dance he did near the corner flag that was funny
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:25
Regular
Yeah I remember Roger Miller, he was still playing for Cameroon up until the age of 40 i think!
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:27
yea i think he retired at USA '94 might have been France '98 not totally sure
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:27
Regular
I think the Klinsmann dive is the one that I practice most often!

Especially after I score a goal (which isnt frequently!) and its really wet and muddy......

You just glide across the grass like a...... erm....... thing that glides!
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:29
Dav1d wrote:
> I think the Klinsmann dive is the one that I practice most often!

Especially
> after I score a goal (which isnt frequently!) and its really wet and muddy......

i usually practice it once i get in the oppositions penalty box lol
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:30
Regular
LOL I hate divers!

Especially when they make you look like youve really hurt them, and they roll around on the floor grabbing there head when youve only clipped there ankles! lol
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:44
Dav1d wrote:
> LOL I hate divers!

Especially when they make you look like youve really hurt
> them, and they roll around on the floor grabbing there head when youve only
> clipped there ankles! lol

ah then i wouldn't be your best friend on the footie pitch lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.