GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark! grrr-argh!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 22:50
Regular
Kills: 72982
Deaths: 2228
Accutacy: 31.1%
Head Shots: 791

Ammo Used: 39115
Damage Dealt: 73.0K
Pain Received: 2239

Games Played: 457
Games Won: 232
Games Lost: 131
Time: 1:15:36
Distance: 306.1 km

Medals won:
Accuracy: 54
Head Shot: 104
KillMaster: 151
Survivor: 140

Title: Professional:10

Grrr-argh!

What do I have to do to get Title:1??????????????

:)
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:55
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Does anyone fancy paying me to get them some cheats on Perfect Dark. (I am very desperate for money so I can get a GameCube when they come out)

But no 1 will want to cos everyone played Goldeneye so much they became masters at the 1st person shooter, particularly using the N64 controls and the realistic, human enemies. DOH!
Sat 03/11/01 at 08:47
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
heh, I'll give it a try :) And if it works...I'm on my knees saying "Oh' thanks good lord"
Sat 03/11/01 at 00:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Challenge 29's EASY!

Well ok, it's ROCK solid, but I managed to do that one after hours of play. As far as I can remember it you have to camp near the Cyclone gun {geez I hope there was one on the level}, well camp with dual cyclone gun if possible. If memory serves me correctly where the cyclone gun is, there's a corner with a slight corridor and then another corner. You have to just wait there for the bot to come round the corner and then just PUMMEL him! Use the map to see which direction he's comming in. {Make sure he doesn't shoot you in the back by comming down that spiral stair bit}. Just repeate that until the level is over. I think that's how I did challenge 29.

Now someone tell me how to do challenge 30, cos that's the only one I can't do!!!

Fri 02/11/01 at 22:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I know how to win every challenge!!!

Shoot the enemy loads, and try not to get shot. Oh and use big guns!
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:27
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Where have i been? Nice Topic :)

I'm up to Chanllange 29 without cheating...and plz help...can someone really beat them damm annoying Perfect sims?? There too hard....I can't get any better at perfect dark..in other words games like Quake 3 i can use a mouse. Much better :)

Iz there any way of doing chanllange 29... :( Thought not :(
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:10
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cooky wrote:
> I was well impressed with myself when I got the invinciblity cheat on Goldeneye,
> but I haven't really been bothered to get any of the cheats on Perfect Dark
> yet!

A Few people at my school actually paid me to get Goldeneye cheats for em!

I got a tenner of 1 guy to get all weapons cheat, invincibility and invisibility cheats! It was an awesome way to make money!
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:00
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The way of doing it, is HOURS of practise. You'll do it one day!

I'd give better advise but I can't remember all the challenges very well now, as I did them ages ago. I just remember no. 30 because that's the only one I haven't done yet!

Fri 02/11/01 at 19:27
Regular
I'm up to challenge 26, I jus can't beat the one in the sewers. How du do it?
Sun 28/10/01 at 20:55
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Yep, and now my mate has shown me where else to find this fact out, when he brought around the N64 (now NGC) unofficial guide.
It says (I quote)
"Dark Sim - A sim that can cheat, often moving through to reach your position. Your worst nightmare."
Sun 28/10/01 at 20:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
To practice the challenges go to the challenge then exit and go into advance setup and the setup is the same so you can change the bots etc. until you know the weapon and level layout well enought to try the actual challenge. Otherwise you end up losing loads and your stats r rubbish. I have done all challenges on my own up to 26 I think. I can't do it with mates ( not later challenges anyways) as no-one I know has Perfect Dark, so they all just get killed by harder sims.

PS I knew about the bot description but it doesn't tell you EXACTLY the difference- Just says DarkSim is a cyborg or summit that doesn't help!!! Can they really walk thru walls when u aren't looking???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.