GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa going down"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 21:51
Regular
I think that the Fifa series are getting more boring every year, I am now awaiting Fifa 2002 and hope it will be better than last year's one.

My favourite fifa has got to be World Cup 98, I really do hope that Fifa 2002 will make the game harder because it gets repetitive winning 14 nil all the time, it should have a better saves from the goalie.
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:03
Regular
managment games are the best value for money as you never complete them.
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:00
Regular
Fubar! It's 2 in the morning!
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:59
Regular
Sniper[UK¾] wrote:
> DAv leave him if he don't like them he don't like them.

"him" happens to be a "her"

"he" happens to be a "she"
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:54
Regular
DAv leave him if he don't like them he don't like them.
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:47
Regular
Darth Myst wrote:
> football games are all the same- CRAP

Oh and Zelda isnt?!
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:27
Regular
football games are all the same- CRAP what is the point?
dont say oh but they are different
no they arent they are basicly the same game over and over again you are all just dumb enough to actually fall for it cos the new 2002 version has david whats his face's mug on the front and it has the "new" updated teams in it
and dont get me started on damned management games..
if you want to play football go out into a REAL field and play REAL football..which might i add is also crap and pointless..please grown men crying cos some ball didnt go into the net.
what a bunch of pansies
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
World Cup '98 was and still is the best EA Sports footy game ever!!
FIFA 2002 is shaping up to be pretty good but I still cant see it challenging the mighty Pro Evolution Soccer when its out!!
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:20
Regular
I hate Fifa, its crap the only day that I'll have caopy of a fifa game is if it was given to me free but thats not what happens in the real world so I am never going to get any Fifa game.
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:00
yes...

i agree....

?
Sun 21/10/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Here's Louis!"
I think that the Fifa series are getting more boring every year, I am now awaiting Fifa 2002 and hope it will be better than last year's one.

My favourite fifa has got to be World Cup 98, I really do hope that Fifa 2002 will make the game harder because it gets repetitive winning 14 nil all the time, it should have a better saves from the goalie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.