GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa going down"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 21:51
Regular
I think that the Fifa series are getting more boring every year, I am now awaiting Fifa 2002 and hope it will be better than last year's one.

My favourite fifa has got to be World Cup 98, I really do hope that Fifa 2002 will make the game harder because it gets repetitive winning 14 nil all the time, it should have a better saves from the goalie.
Mon 22/10/01 at 20:09
It's dull.
Mon 22/10/01 at 20:07
"period drama"
i've never liked it
Mon 22/10/01 at 20:07
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Erm...whats Fifa??

:D
Mon 22/10/01 at 17:30
Regular
"Wasting away"
I have always loved ISS, I must admit I was a bit of a fool to like the original but those screen shots for the first game on the PS just looked irresistible. I couldn't keep away from the damn thing but now I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole. ISS Pro is another, I was on that for hours but because of ISS Pro 2 I wouldn't go back to that if I was held at gun point, because we've been given more it makes us unable to turn back.

But FIfa are going down and ever since FIfa99 they have been beaten by ISS with it's hands tied behind it's back.
Mon 22/10/01 at 17:21
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Championship Manager never gets boring. If you conquer europe with a premiership team, then test your skills by being a team in a lower division. If you don't want to do this, you have the opportunity to manage the top clubs in Europe. There are too many features and possibilities with this game to make it repetitive.
Mon 22/10/01 at 17:17
Regular
"Digging!"
there is that anoying butten delay on fifa and its getting to the point wjere people olready have on version so why buy another. they should have stoped making the games when they said they were back in 1998
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:10
Regular
Yes i've got 99/00 i loved it but the lack of online gaming for it puts me off.
The CPU is dumb sometimes and when things go your way it's the new Game button for you again.
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:07
Regular
well that depends on yourself. I been playing Champ man for about 7 years now, and i still play it about 25 hours a week.
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:06
Regular
Its never repetitive!

Have you ever played a management game before?
Mon 22/10/01 at 02:04
Regular
Yea but it does get repetitive after a while.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.