GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube look!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 21:27
Regular
Who thinks that the DVD player gamecube looks better than the offical one? There is a picture of it at :-
http://www.dvdgame.jp/
I can decide which one looks better!
What do you think?
Tue 23/10/01 at 09:46
Yeah it looks OKbut the reall one is far better because it doesn't look like a cheap AIWA Hi-Fi.
Tue 23/10/01 at 08:05
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
oh yeah , also , eahc color gamecube could have a different thing that it gave you :
black : marmite ... ~cough"grose"cough~
purple : blue berry jam
Orange : marmalade or orange juice
silver : a spoon to eat stuff with
gold : a piece of forze gold
pink : those pink waffer biscuits

it could revolutionise the color industry (how , who nows ?)
Tue 23/10/01 at 08:01
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
the panasonics blue lights look good , and the metallic front , but i like the ninty one just a bit better !! oh yeah , and because it's silver then if you spilt the jam on it , it would show up more than on a purple one !
Tue 23/10/01 at 08:00
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Dark Mark wrote:
> cookie monster I like your style. I really want your e-mail address or ICQ
> number so I can speak to you on a more regular basis. You sound like a man (or
> woman, I wouldn't know 'cos I never met you) who knows their consoles (and
> drinks) however, a console that despenses Coke as well as Dr. Pepper would be
> more appealing to myself as you can have too much of a good drink.

dont forget the fanta , ahhhhh , it could have a seperate dispenser for each flavour , or could have it all in one so it's a mystery !! also , the cans could help to keep the gamecube cool !! thus saving on electricity (you would have to freeze the cans before hand to keep them cool for ages though) , i think were onto something here guys !! and there could be a tomato sauce dispenser so you could squirt that on yur toast !! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... but if you put jam on it first , then sauce ?????? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uummmmmm uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Tue 23/10/01 at 00:26
Regular
Cookie Monster has a new fan!

It's electric and plugs into the mains.....called Dark Mark :)

Anyway, all you need to save yourself and Game Boy Advance from that heavy can of Dr Pepper is an umbrella. It works in the cartoons doesn't it?
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dark Mark wrote:
> DR PEPPER,
WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

I'll tell you. You could be
> playing on your GBA and then a 100000000000000000000000000000000 tonne can of Dr
> Pepper falls from the sky and hits you.

You end up in hospital with a
> fractured everything. However, sadly, your GBA does not make it out
> alive.

SOB!

PS. Where's my f**king e-mail?!

I definately sent it, just chill.
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
DR PEPPER,
WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

I'll tell you. You could be playing on your GBA and then a 100000000000000000000000000000000 tonne can of Dr Pepper falls from the sky and hits you.

You end up in hospital with a fractured everything. However, sadly, your GBA does not make it out alive.

SOB!

PS. Where's my f**king e-mail?!
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dark Mark wrote:
> cookie monster I like your style. I really want your e-mail address or ICQ
> number so I can speak to you on a more regular basis. You sound like a man (or
> woman, I wouldn't know 'cos I never met you) who knows their consoles (and
> drinks) however, a console that despenses Coke as well as Dr. Pepper would be
> more appealing to myself as you can have too much of a good drink.

Yes there is a time when a Dr Pepper loses its cherry flavour and takes on the dark taste of over indulgence. And if you have MSN messenger my email is [email protected] im afraid i dont have ICQ.
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
cookie monster I like your style. I really want your e-mail address or ICQ number so I can speak to you on a more regular basis. You sound like a man (or woman, I wouldn't know 'cos I never met you) who knows their consoles (and drinks) however, a console that despenses Coke as well as Dr. Pepper would be more appealing to myself as you can have too much of a good drink.
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
cookie monster wrote:
> Dark Mark wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> I still think that the Panasonic
> GameCube looks like a toaster
> :)

But it's
> not the looks that
> count!

Seeing as the Panasonic
> Gamecube looks like a toaster, maybe
> Nintendo and Panasonic should give it the
> following abilities:

play
> Gamecube games
play DVD movies
play music
> CD's
make toast

Jam is delicious on toast, as is roasted cheese, i think that a console that made toast and dispensed Dr Pepper would be a phenomenon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.