GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it just me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/04/07 at 22:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
or is the guy behind this a complete c**t!*
How bloody cruel can this guy be? He's basically ended her dreams and for what? She wasn't asking anything from him that he hadn't already given.
I swear to god if i met him in the street i'd kick him in the balls and end his chances of having kids.

*I'm sorry for the language but i feel it's apt
Wed 11/04/07 at 16:53
Regular
"eat toast!"
Edited to make response relevent to topic at hand.

Alfonse wrote:
> Oh well, easy c*m easy blow i guess. At least there are always other options.

I agree, this situation must be a big blow and must suck (hard) for the mother and her chances of having a baby

I'm here all week folks. Please try the pepper stake!
Wed 11/04/07 at 14:06
Regular
I think some people here are assuming that he should let her do this and then walk away and pretend his child doesnt exist.

This is probably something he can't do and I would be the same, perhaps most guys would be. If the courts did let her do this then maybe he would support the child and want to spend time with it.

But given the choice he would probably prefer his ex (who probably hates his guts and visa vera) didn't have his child.
Wed 11/04/07 at 13:34
Regular
XD
Wed 11/04/07 at 13:32
Regular
"eat toast!"
Alfonse wrote:
> Oh well, easy come easy go I guess. At least there are always
> other options.

wait, theres a joke in there somewhere...
Wed 11/04/07 at 12:07
Regular
Oh well, easy come easy go I guess. At least there are always other options.
Wed 11/04/07 at 12:06
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Why is it so hard to believe that some guys would be more than a little uncomfortable with this?
Some people can't just turn their responsibility switch off.
Wed 11/04/07 at 12:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I feel if he was demanding monetary support from him etc. then I can understand his decision, but if she was going to bring up the child and have nothing to do with the father, I cannot see why he objects.

But it's changing in the law that no even (banned word :D) donors can be traced down and made to pay maintainance money. So very wrong...
Wed 11/04/07 at 11:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nin I don't get your moral outrage at this. Yes, it's not fair on the woman especially, but it doesn't preclude adoption or another man and IVF. If he doesn't want the child, that must be respected, and the negative unfortunately outweighs the positive in that kind of respect. It's not the same as a lady carrying an embryo already in her womb and it being aborted due to the man changing his mind - because it's an entirely different situation in regards to the mother.
Wed 11/04/07 at 11:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
No matter how you look at it, he fertilized a few eggs, doesnt automatically make him a dad. He could have just looked on it then as been a SEMEN (cant believe the other word is filtered) donar, no one said this guy had to have any involvement with this childs upbringing.

Remember anyone can make a baby, it takes a real man to stand up and be a dad. He has just proved what a sad pathetic so called man he is. Thinking of himself no doubt. Worried he would actually have to fork out maintanence and all the other stuff. All he was thinking about is himself no one else.

Yeah she can go adopt some baby or whatever but its not the same. She had the chance to be a mother to go through what any other mother went through and that idiot took it away from her. They were both the embryos of the couple so why did he get his right of way over her. The fact is he can have kids and no doubt will one day and has left her and destroyed her chance of natrually been a mother and bringing her own child in to the world.

Oh and he goes on to say "I feel common sense has prevailed. Of course I am sympathetic, but I wanted to choose when, if and with whom I would have a child."

Sympathetic my ass...

He wanted to choose when, if and with whom...

Yeah he went as far as to fertilize his girlfriends eggs so they could have children after her treatment...

So take the matter further down the line abit, what would he be like if she had the treatment, went on to have them embryos put in her and continued with the pregnancy. Then they split, buggered then isnt he, she would probably get the 'get it aborted talk' or 'stick it up for adoption' nonsence.

The fact of the matter is, he is a total ass!!!
Wed 11/04/07 at 11:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
I think pb's nailed it really.

The guy's a tvvunt, but in terms of setting a legal precedent the right decision was made.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.