GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STORY SIGN UP!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/06/03 at 20:32
Regular
Right i haven't really done this before seeing as the PS2 Crew storys were all just written and then if you wanted to read them then they were they etc...

BUT this time if you want to be part of a PS2 Crew story (new and improved :p) they write your name down so i know that you will actually read it.

I will have plenty of time to write it because I am off from friday due to me finishing my exams.
Mon 16/06/03 at 00:48
Regular
i was joking. i have been doing exams for the past few weeks.
Mon 16/06/03 at 00:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh, I’m not special…ah well, I’ve not been here that long, (posting that is).
Mon 16/06/03 at 00:43
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Incidentally, you are the top poster of all time…why have I never seen
> you before?

I only talk on a special chat room - mainly for the people who have (or are) in the top ten list of all time.
Mon 16/06/03 at 00:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You-hoo. KR, me, me, me.

I have my own make-up; wigs, costumes and fake happy smile to give the press…make me a star.

Incidentally, you are the top poster of all time…why have I never seen you before?
Mon 16/06/03 at 00:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Agent Neo dives into the topic...

*cue 007 music*

Me KR Me :)
Mon 16/06/03 at 00:09
Regular
good, i will start it on Friday night and it will be done by the end of the month.
Sun 15/06/03 at 23:10
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
KR

BLOODY REMEMBER ME :)
Sun 15/06/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*dances*
Sun 15/06/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
The craziest Col! wrote:
> What would a story without me be. A rubbish one is the answer. We need
> a blumbering idiot. I have signed up.

I think you'll find i'm the blithering idiot your looking for, whats that you say, a triple cheese, ham stuffed spam burger with extra urchins and critters toped off with a junior chee western buttburger with half a slice of bakers complete with beef and vegetables soup? you must be joking, i'd only get 50p for saving the world if i did that....

Oh well, i guess you really can't handle the likes of Mr. No shoes, japanese clothes ritual burning, split personality uncontrolable psycho, so i'll take my talent elsewhere.... unless your interested of course?

Mr. No shoes
Sun 15/06/03 at 21:54
Regular
"WWJD"
Me! i can handle a big part, im ready

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.