GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STORY SIGN UP!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/06/03 at 20:32
Regular
Right i haven't really done this before seeing as the PS2 Crew storys were all just written and then if you wanted to read them then they were they etc...

BUT this time if you want to be part of a PS2 Crew story (new and improved :p) they write your name down so i know that you will actually read it.

I will have plenty of time to write it because I am off from friday due to me finishing my exams.
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:32
Regular
Right i haven't really done this before seeing as the PS2 Crew storys were all just written and then if you wanted to read them then they were they etc...

BUT this time if you want to be part of a PS2 Crew story (new and improved :p) they write your name down so i know that you will actually read it.

I will have plenty of time to write it because I am off from friday due to me finishing my exams.
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
*signs up*

Damn, spelt my name wrong

*borrows eraser from KR*

*signs up again*
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:36
Regular
"es argh"
I'll be in it KR
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:44
" Crazy!"
What would a story without me be. A rubbish one is the answer. We need a blumbering idiot. I have signed up.
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:50
Regular
Maverick42.
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:55
Regular
"Touched!"
Count me in mate!
Sun 15/06/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Same as above^"
Would be cool to be in it, if you alow us newbies.
Sun 15/06/03 at 21:08
Regular
yeh sure as long as your still around when i add you into the story. last time i added some people i never saw them again so i had to change their parts.

I should have a few bad guy parts for most of you ;)
Sun 15/06/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Same as above^"
I'll be around. I signed up about two years ago but never reallyposted much.Started to alot more now cause it's more interesting.
Sun 15/06/03 at 21:43
Regular
*Puts Hand Up*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.