GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD winners list"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 22:06
Regular
"Colourless"
Why can't you see the winning entry for the chat post win of the week? There are links to the winning cheats, sites etc. but not to the post of the week....

Surely the best of the week deserves a link so we can all read....?
Tue 04/07/06 at 23:12
Regular
"Mooching around"
Y'know... back in the day... I used to just be offered £30 gift vouchers for even being on the site, I had my name in gold, and all who saw would envy me.
Tue 04/07/06 at 10:27
Regular
"incognito"
The last chat winner post has now "magically" turned golden. Happy now? ;)
Mon 03/07/06 at 18:55
Regular
"Colourless"
Cool, thanks for fixing that.

Back in the day, GAD-winning posts used to be made golden.....
Mon 03/07/06 at 10:08
Regular
"Colourless"
Ta.
Mon 03/07/06 at 10:03
Regular
"incognito"
Well spotted, I have been setting the link address but it doesn't look like the system is displaying it properly. I shall get our programmers to take a look.
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:06
Regular
"Colourless"
Why can't you see the winning entry for the chat post win of the week? There are links to the winning cheats, sites etc. but not to the post of the week....

Surely the best of the week deserves a link so we can all read....?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.