GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG! Sony Just unveiled the PS3!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/10/01 at 22:07
Regular
http://lordevilboris.tripod.com/PS3.jpg

http://lordevilboris.tripod.com/ps3features.jpg
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:59
Is it me or am I turning into a Dodo?
I did not understand any of that.
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
That's not true. I frequently cover this forum late at night (well, actually, mostly Prime) as anyone who's been here first thing will tell you. All I'm doing though is replying to messages. I don't reply to all messages, just stuff that I have something to say about. Usually I use the late-night time when no one's around to catch up on topic I've missed. However, I don't consider myself to be a spammer, just someone who stays up too late!
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:41
Weird wonder wrote:
> i forgot to type a message. Sheet we don't like newbies that answer back.

but u like me don't u bro,and i answer u bac all the time.
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:15
Regular
""
How do you do that?
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:06
Regular
right let this drop to the botom as Shaneo said so all the posts underneath need to be brought to the top!
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:04
Regular
""
Cheers. I'm in a thick mood topday so I didn't really understand if it was real. Cheers again.

B0p
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:02
Regular
yeh it is a fake i cant see the PS3 being shown until 2005
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:02
Regular
""
It is a hoax though isn't it or are they just making up crappy facts about it and it is really a new upcoming console.
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:01
Ok, deal.
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:00
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Come on, let the topic sink now. Sheet, Wonder, Kid Rock, all of your games are over. Let the topic sink.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.