GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Peep Show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/04/07 at 05:55
Regular
It's back on Friday.

And so is Derren Brown.

Anyone who tries to pursuade me to do anything other than hermit up in front of the tv will be sorely disappointed.

And beaten.

To be honest, I thought series 3 was a bit lame, but ended extremely well. It seemed like a good way to put the show to rest. So I'm dubious about the resurrection, but so long as it's awesome I'll be happy.

I'm also expecting Derren Brown to make my brain blue-screen as I gape 'Howwwww' (did Jonathan Ross get such a HOT wife?)

Seriously, his missus is *supurb*.
Wed 11/04/07 at 20:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
Jonathan Ross get such a HOT wife?)
>
>
> Seriously, his missus is *supurb*.

I can't see why you'd find anything appealing about her other than her tats.
Mon 09/04/07 at 23:03
Regular
That ginger dude's hippy missus was sexxxxxy.
Mon 09/04/07 at 22:48
Regular
"8==="
Not that I won't be watching the 4th series, I just agree with that part of the post.

2nd series is good, got it on DVD for 2 quid.
Mon 09/04/07 at 14:40
Regular
"8==="
Mumbai Duck wrote:
>
> To be honest, I thought series 3 was a bit lame
Mon 09/04/07 at 11:11
Regular
"lets go back"
It my mates 21st birthday. He's so lame being born on that one and only day. I hope they get repeated.

edit:- They are both on channel 4 aren't they? I'll have to check out this 4OD service on the internet and see if they are on there.
Mon 09/04/07 at 05:55
Regular
It's back on Friday.

And so is Derren Brown.

Anyone who tries to pursuade me to do anything other than hermit up in front of the tv will be sorely disappointed.

And beaten.

To be honest, I thought series 3 was a bit lame, but ended extremely well. It seemed like a good way to put the show to rest. So I'm dubious about the resurrection, but so long as it's awesome I'll be happy.

I'm also expecting Derren Brown to make my brain blue-screen as I gape 'Howwwww' (did Jonathan Ross get such a HOT wife?)

Seriously, his missus is *supurb*.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.