GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Peep Show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/04/07 at 05:55
Regular
It's back on Friday.

And so is Derren Brown.

Anyone who tries to pursuade me to do anything other than hermit up in front of the tv will be sorely disappointed.

And beaten.

To be honest, I thought series 3 was a bit lame, but ended extremely well. It seemed like a good way to put the show to rest. So I'm dubious about the resurrection, but so long as it's awesome I'll be happy.

I'm also expecting Derren Brown to make my brain blue-screen as I gape 'Howwwww' (did Jonathan Ross get such a HOT wife?)

Seriously, his missus is *supurb*.
Sun 20/05/07 at 18:37
Regular
Does the wedding take us up to the end of the series?

It's been a shame, it was okay, but not special, like the first two were.

Maybe part of that is the appreciation for something fresh, new and interesting though.

I don't watch enough TV to see many other comedies, so I guess I'll probably miss the next thing to come along of such a standard as the first series.

When they were in the car, 'you're in the middle of the road. You'll get us killed, for the sake of your legacy. You're not Blair you know'.

Genius. I probably laughed more there than in the rest of the series combined.

But burning the barn down was genius. I could imagine Dringo standing there watching it.
Mon 14/05/07 at 16:49
Regular
"lets go back"
The last few episodes have been quite good actually. Im quite enjoying this series.
Mon 14/05/07 at 16:42
Regular
I actually got really hungry when I saw that part :D
Sun 13/05/07 at 23:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
As if he ate the dog :x
Fri 11/05/07 at 23:05
Regular
This show is still ridiculously funny.
Wed 18/04/07 at 20:14
Regular
"lets go back"
I watched season 1 yesterday and its so much more funny than the latest episodes. The new stuff wasnt bad. I had a few laughs and its better than most the rubbish on tv, but its not excellent the way the first 2 series were.
Wed 18/04/07 at 11:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I haven't seen any of the latest series, but last Friday I was rather too tired to be sitting around watching TV, even at 10:30.

Only full series I've seen was series one. In one session, thanks to the DVD. And by God, it's funny. :)
Tue 17/04/07 at 11:36
Regular
lmfao !!!

i love the peep show. i had only ever watched the 1st episode of
serious 4 but i watch all the rest (1,2 and 3) on reply lmao !!

soooooo damn funni !!!
Fri 13/04/07 at 23:03
Regular
Lovin' the Dringo reference.
Wed 11/04/07 at 21:48
Regular
Awesome, when they get divorced she will be mine, and you'll be left with Anna Nicole Smith.

I think she died too. But the tats probably aren't biodegradable so you'll be alright.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.