GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blink 182 Songs, In Fact, ANything Decent..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/01 at 21:30
Regular
Hey all, not been in here for a while!

I'm just doing some downloading while I do my coursework (gah! Investigation Into The Effects Of Water Temperature On The Heart Rate Of A Daphnia! gah!) and I just got The Andy Warhols! That song kicks ass! I'm just looking for anything else cool, I'm into Blink 182, so anything good by them (haven't got any albums, yet) or any decent dancey popy type tunes (Starlight, Castles In the Sky, that kind of thing)

Cheers all

*Whooo wonders off singing "I like you, like you, like you" "woo hoo hoo"*
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
Slaveunit wrote:
> RBS, check out Incubus. It'll be right up your street....

I've got a couple of their songs, I like them :-D
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
RBS, check out Incubus. It'll be right up your street....
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
Squeeky wrote:
> Is this a wrong time for a newbie to cut into the conversation?!........

No it is not, David, seeing as you are not a Newbie :-D
Fri 19/10/01 at 00:06
Is this a wrong time for a newbie to cut into the conversation?!........
Thu 18/10/01 at 23:59
Regular
Im sorry I bow down to you Mr Yellow name.

Phft, has anyone told you that the colour of your name looks like a very strange skid mark.
Thu 18/10/01 at 23:56
Regular
I class this as spam and i say so cos it's in a future of gaming forum not music.
Do not mess with a notable!
Thu 18/10/01 at 23:34
Regular
Yes there is, it's a pity there isn't a forum for moaning because you would fit in well there.
Thu 18/10/01 at 23:14
Regular
There is a music forum.
Thu 18/10/01 at 23:06
Regular
I listen to NOFX solidly, bands like Blink, American Hi Fi, Greenday etc just fill in the occasional gaps.
Thu 18/10/01 at 23:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
The way I like Counting Crows and Sum41 is different. I really love the Counting Crows, Sum 41 is stuff I listen to because it's light, punky feel good music. Blink 182 are sort of half in between the Counting Crows and Sum 41. Linkin Park are with Sum41, Offspring are with Blink.

I like them all but in such different ways.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.