GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blink 182 Songs, In Fact, ANything Decent..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/01 at 21:30
Regular
Hey all, not been in here for a while!

I'm just doing some downloading while I do my coursework (gah! Investigation Into The Effects Of Water Temperature On The Heart Rate Of A Daphnia! gah!) and I just got The Andy Warhols! That song kicks ass! I'm just looking for anything else cool, I'm into Blink 182, so anything good by them (haven't got any albums, yet) or any decent dancey popy type tunes (Starlight, Castles In the Sky, that kind of thing)

Cheers all

*Whooo wonders off singing "I like you, like you, like you" "woo hoo hoo"*
Sat 20/10/01 at 12:05
Feck a dog is really funny,you can tell that they're trying to restrain themselves from laughing.
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
Feck a dog is crap, I agree though, Man Overboard is quality :-D
Sat 20/10/01 at 08:42
Regular
""
Wheres Man Overboard, Feck a dog, happy holidays you ba**ard, Online songs, What's my age again and Give me one good reason.
Sat 20/10/01 at 00:38
Sum 41 grrrrr just the mention of the name stirs deep resentment in me. ever since they throttled, stabbed in the leg, shot in the arm then finally killed No Sleep Til Brooklyn by the beastie boys at the MTV 20th b-day bash then i heard fat lip which is totally ripping off the beastie boys style (rather crapply i might add) i've hated them. the Beastie Boys have something not many bands can claim to have today and that's a unique uncopyable sound. you cannot match the combined vocal talents of mike D/MCA/AdRock so god knows why Sum 41 are even bothering.

Ah well once The Beastie Boys finally release their new album it'll show Sum 41 and everyone else just how to kick it old skool.

(you may have guessed from the above post i'm a mad beastie boys fan)
Sat 20/10/01 at 00:35
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Here is the majority of my Blink 182 Library:-

Blink 182 ñ Adamís song
Blink 182 - Aliens Exist
Blink 182 - All the Small Things
Blink 182 ñ Anthem
Blink 182 - Anthem part two
Blink 182 - Christmas Song
Blink 182 - Dammit
Blink 182 ñ Degenerate
Blink 182 - Dysentry Gary
Blink 182 - First Date
Blink 182 ñ Mutt
Blink 182 ñ Pathetic
Blink 182 ñ Rollercoaster
Blink 182 - Stay Together For The Kids
Blink 182 - The Rock Show
Blink 182 ñ Why
Blink 182 ñ Wrecked

All of these songs are quality and worth downloading. My favourites out of these are Adamís Song, Anthem Part Two, Dysentry Gary, Mutt, Rollercoaster and Why. Try and download these when you have the time, you wonít regret it.
Sat 20/10/01 at 00:13
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
LIT over my head.

Try that

I like
Fri 19/10/01 at 17:18
Any decent dance tunes or albums out that I should buy? I'm not sure, but I know there's a wide market of them.
Fri 19/10/01 at 17:16
Regular
"How Handy."
Yes but I can spell and am not annoying and pathetic like you. Go away.

*Whooo brushes the little newbie away*

This isn't spam it's chat. C H A T. You may also notice this word in the title of this forum. The Future Of Gaming (Chat) <-- See, just there.
Fri 19/10/01 at 16:43
Regular
"Digging!"
you are so spamin and also blink 182 and bands like them are crap! (eg slipnot, limp bizket etc)
Fri 19/10/01 at 14:41
Regular
"How Handy."
So then Sniper, what goes in the chat forum then? Future Of Gaming posts? that would leave prime quite empty wouldnt it. I hate people complaining like that, this is the chat forum, its for chatting. go spend your life in FoG Prime if thats all you want to read.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.