GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Grand Theft Auto 3 be dealyed due to the events on Sep. 11th?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/01 at 18:58
Regular
When I first read that GTA3 may be daleayed due to the tragic events of Sep. 11th, I almost began crying. Laugh if you must , but this game is going to be the best damn game which has come across the PS2 so far. Some people may dissagree but come on, any car you want can be hyjacked, 50+ vehicles including boats and planes and a swag bag of weapons. U can't say that don't get your heart going a bit.
This game is gonna rock.
Anyway, should it be delayed due to the graphic nature, keeping in mind that it is a made up city and only a game.
What do YOU think?

Rockstar, great job.
Thu 18/10/01 at 20:04
Regular
"Wasting away"
Hate to be rude Sheet but I don't understand what you're saying. I gather you're agreeing with me, but I could be wrong, or perhaps you are disagreeing with me. God knows....
Thu 18/10/01 at 20:01
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> I think to start with you're a fool, secondly you start up a topic about GTA3
> and your name is what it is. I can't even remember it because you are not worth
> it and then you try and be a different person.

'Oh I hate Tony'

SR Name
> :Tony

If you get what I mean. It's stupid and you're contradicting
> yourself, sorry about the bad spelling.

That's it man!
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:59
Mystique wrote:
> Sheet wrote:
> 30th November? Great, now I'm really ticked off.

no its
> october 26th
thats the OFFICIAL DATE

I know, but it might be delayed.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:56
Regular
Sheet wrote:
> 30th November? Great, now I'm really ticked off.

no its october 26th
thats the OFFICIAL DATE
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:55
I just checked and you can steal Trains too!
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:45
30th November? Great, now I'm really ticked off.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Wasting away"
I think to start with you're a fool, secondly you start up a topic about GTA3 and your name is what it is. I can't even remember it because you are not worth it and then you try and be a different person.

'Oh I hate Tony'

SR Name :Tony

If you get what I mean. It's stupid and you're contradicting yourself, sorry about the bad spelling.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:41
Regular
Similarities, what you mean they've both got buildings and people and cars. I think there being a bit stupid delaying it, I could understand if it was directly linked with disaster.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:25
Regular
in the new PSW (PlayStation World) it says that Grand theft auto 3 has been delayed due to similarities between New york city and Liberty city so it will come out on 30th november according to them
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:25
Regular
you cant hijack planes you can hijack helecopters or "choppers"

hee hee

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.