GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The funniest film of all time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/01 at 15:57
Regular
I love films that make you laugh. Depressing or scary films are no fun to watch. Here you can vote 4 the best funny film listed, or not listed if your favourite one isn't there. Ok, let's go.

1.Little Nicky
Hilarious Heaven Vs Hell comedy with the Devil's son, Nicky, going to earth to find his brothers. Great laugh.

2.South Park:the Movie
Look, it's South Park. Nuff said.

3.Scary Movie 2
Available on pirate this is a great laugh. Very rude and silly, but really rib tickling. Classic mickey taking scenes, including a hilarious take on the Nike Freestyle adverts.

4.Toy Story 2
A little bit childish, but a lot of great humour, especially using the visuals. Good for a laugh

5. This is 4 you to decide. Any funny comedy you like that isn't above you can mention.

Enjoy.
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:22
Regular
SK wrote:
> People seem to be leaving out some of the funniest films ever.

5. Liar
> Liar
4. Rush Hour 2
3. Road Trip
2. Shrek
1. AMERICAN PIE 2!!!

Shrek , Rush Hour 2 and American pie 2 have all been mentioned.

And Jim Carrey isn't funny. Sorry, mate.
Sun 21/10/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
"Is that the one with all the s*** in here face?"

"No that's my wife"

-----

"Shut up fat man, this ain't none of your goddamm business!"
Sun 21/10/01 at 20:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
*There in the Cafe being robbed*

Samuel L Jackson: Just give me my wallet.
Burgler: Which one is yours?
Samuel L Jackson: The one which says Bad Muther Funster
Sun 21/10/01 at 16:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass, for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you"
Sun 21/10/01 at 14:10
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
"What do I stab her 3 times?"

-----

"Don't be rude. Drink your drink, but drink it quickly."
Sun 21/10/01 at 13:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"We're all gonna be like 3 little Fonzies, and what was Fonzie?"

"Cool?"

"Correct-a-mundo"

Wow, that's one of the only quotes that doesn't have swearing in it!
Sun 21/10/01 at 13:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
"That's a pretty funning good milk shake. I don't know if it's worth 5 dollars but it's pretty funning good."

----

"Ah man I shot Marvin in the face!"
Sun 21/10/01 at 13:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"Bacon tastes goood, porkchops taste goood"

---------------------

*Vincent walks back to the intercom*

"Hokay"
Sun 21/10/01 at 12:40
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Oops, I missed out the most important word in the first quote there.

"It would have to be one charming muther funstin' pig"

:-)
Sun 21/10/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
"It would have to be one mother funstin' pig"

----

"Ezekiel 25:17:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequaties of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will sheperds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vegeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my finger upon thee."

-----

"What does it feel like? Beating a man to death with your bare hands."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.