GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The funniest film of all time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/01 at 15:57
Regular
I love films that make you laugh. Depressing or scary films are no fun to watch. Here you can vote 4 the best funny film listed, or not listed if your favourite one isn't there. Ok, let's go.

1.Little Nicky
Hilarious Heaven Vs Hell comedy with the Devil's son, Nicky, going to earth to find his brothers. Great laugh.

2.South Park:the Movie
Look, it's South Park. Nuff said.

3.Scary Movie 2
Available on pirate this is a great laugh. Very rude and silly, but really rib tickling. Classic mickey taking scenes, including a hilarious take on the Nike Freestyle adverts.

4.Toy Story 2
A little bit childish, but a lot of great humour, especially using the visuals. Good for a laugh

5. This is 4 you to decide. Any funny comedy you like that isn't above you can mention.

Enjoy.
Thu 18/10/01 at 15:57
Regular
I love films that make you laugh. Depressing or scary films are no fun to watch. Here you can vote 4 the best funny film listed, or not listed if your favourite one isn't there. Ok, let's go.

1.Little Nicky
Hilarious Heaven Vs Hell comedy with the Devil's son, Nicky, going to earth to find his brothers. Great laugh.

2.South Park:the Movie
Look, it's South Park. Nuff said.

3.Scary Movie 2
Available on pirate this is a great laugh. Very rude and silly, but really rib tickling. Classic mickey taking scenes, including a hilarious take on the Nike Freestyle adverts.

4.Toy Story 2
A little bit childish, but a lot of great humour, especially using the visuals. Good for a laugh

5. This is 4 you to decide. Any funny comedy you like that isn't above you can mention.

Enjoy.
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Withnail & I
Mallrats
Airplane
Cannonball Run
Philadelphia
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:17
Regular
Airplane was funny..........
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:18
Regular
Beverly Hills Ninja.

Not quite as funny now, but I have watched it about 14 times....
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:19
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Cannonball Run I and II
Top Secret
Kentucky Fried Movie
Amazon Women on the Moon
Blazing Saddles
The Big Bus
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:22
Regular
Rush Hour 2 was class.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:24
Hmmm, funniest films of all time. That's a tough one, but I'll have a go anyway.

1. Rush Hour 1/2 - I though I'd put both of these films in the Number One spot as they both made me crack up immensely. Chris Tucker is brilliant in these films, and his Micheal Jackson impressions are brilliant as well as funny. And that scene in the second one in that masage place, where he used a towel in the fight. That's gotta hurt. Jackie Chan was equally brilliant and shows that he still is a Martial Arts master, even if it is his 'Slapstick' style of martial arts. Brilliant films.

2.American Pie 1/2 - Once again, these both deserve the same spot as they are both equally as funny as each other. The first one was really funny, with several different moments that made me crack up. And the recent one, well, I was laughing right from the beginning, when Jims Dad walked in him in his college bedroom. Anybody who has seen the film will know exactly what I mean. And what about the 'Super glue'. Brilliant films and an absolute crack up.

3. The Parole Officer - This was absolutley hilarious from beginning to end. This was an unexpected surprise to be honest, but it turned out to be a pleasant and really funny surprise. The early scene with the secretary was an hilariuos moment, as well as the bit with the wasp near the end. Really funny.

4. The Golden Child - People are probably going "He, what's this". This is quite an old film, starring Eddie Murphy, back when he was really funny. This is an absolute blast, with loads of scenes that had me in creases. The best one has to be when he walks into the temple, and in order to talk he had to spin this cylindrical thing, but instead, used it like a 'deck', if you know what I mean? Absolutley brilliant.

5. What Women Want - This may sound like a silly suggestion, but this also had me in creases. I found it really funny. I actually got dragged to this one by some girls at work, but when I actually watched it, I was glad they did. Mel Gibson is brilliant (even if he is starting to show his age a bit).

Well, there you have it, my funniest films. I could have named more, but that would take to long.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Wasting away"
Goatboy wrote:
> Withnail & I
Mallrats
Airplane
Cannonball Run
Philadelphia

May I please ask why Philadelphia? That film was tragic and very depressing with a deep moral to the film.
Thu 18/10/01 at 20:16
strage, everyone seems to have over looked Buster Keaton, charlie chaplin and the Marx brothers, considering this is the funniest film of ALL time, this is very strange, oh wait, this is the special reserve forum, oh no this is very normal you ******* *******.
Thu 18/10/01 at 21:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
All Naked Gun and National Lampoon films!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.