GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell = excellent"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 12:55
Regular
If you've ever wanted to be a ninja, get this game.

Just done the CIA level, I showed everyone the Shaolin elbow.
Sat 21/06/03 at 21:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Could turn out to be one of my favourite games of
> all time :)

There it is again.

I don't know why, but it annoys me!
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
Agreed. Rocks.

I was sorely dissappointed to see they've cut out huge sections of the CIA level though.

Sneaking in through the vents and past the cameras was awesome. And the bit at the end of it, where you're taking Dougherty to the pick-up point... That's so amazingly easy now it's ridiculous!

On the Xbox version that bit was tough, but I did it in 30 seconds!

Still, enjoying it a hell of a lot. There's nothing quite as fun as watching enemies place a mine and walk away, only for you to lob an object near it, for them to investigate and... bangedy bang.

And the mad flying attack is incredibly amusing too :-D
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:39
Regular
Never saw the attraction of Splinter Cell. Too slow and boring for me.
Sat 21/06/03 at 16:45
Regular
If you want the best looking fire then you won't have to wait too long. The effects in Half Life 2 are literally mind blowing. I have a 30 Minute video which the developer talks through explaining different areas and effects. Could turn out to be one of my favourite games of all time :)
Sat 21/06/03 at 16:36
Regular
You should this game just for the effect grenades and mines have on enemies.

Those muthers burn like ummm something that burns a lot, first time it happened I nearly fell off my chair laughing. I shot some guy as he was putting a mine down, his mate runs over searching for me and "VABOOM", that's one hell of a terrorist barbecue.

Probably the best looking fire i've ever seen in a game.
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:53
Regular
"One More Chance"
Maybe you used egg nog instead of your noggin?
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:43
Regular
Used it and I still come to the same conclusion.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Simple decision. Would you rather play a good game or watch a load of
> idoits trying to be funny yet failing miserably?

Well seeing as though I like Jackass, it's a hard decision. Use that noggin of yours num nuts.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:13
Regular
I'm on the second Chinese Embassy.
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:31
Regular
Simple decision. Would you rather play a good game or watch a load of idoits trying to be funny yet failing miserably?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.