GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell = excellent"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 12:55
Regular
If you've ever wanted to be a ninja, get this game.

Just done the CIA level, I showed everyone the Shaolin elbow.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> heh
>
> I didn't even discover that the rifle had a sniper scope until the
> abatoir mission.

*snigger*

:-)

In reply to somone down the page:

No there are not a lot of alternative routes. There's different ways of doing things but the route is very linear. For me that doesn't detract from the game though, it may for you.
Tue 24/06/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Splinter Cell, is excellent.
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:46
Regular
heh

I didn't even discover that the rifle had a sniper scope until the abatoir mission.
Tue 24/06/03 at 12:22
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yep, but that's like real life though eh? This isn't Goldeneye, you know!

Then again, having someone walk within 2 foot of you and not notice you, isn't like real life, nor is the fact that Sam has lights on him that make him stand out like a sore thumb...
Tue 24/06/03 at 12:17
Regular
Whoops. Actually got a lot of headshots like that but it took sodding ages.
Tue 24/06/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
What? You press the "L" button so he holds his breath and that centres the aim!! (that's what you press on the Xbox version so I guess it's the same on the GC)

Don't tell me that you been trying to take people out when his sniper is all over the shop? Ha! hah!
Tue 24/06/03 at 12:00
Regular
What the hell's wrong with Sam Fisher?

He can't hold a sniper rifle for chips, stupid man, has he got some kind of nervouse dispostion that makes him shake everywhere?

Even when you're crouching down the sodding aiming thing goes everywhere, stupid man. Other than that though, the game's great.
Tue 24/06/03 at 11:42
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
er... i doubt it..

BUT if you have morre money than sense you could shell out for the game GC and GBA plus link cable and do some thing with it.
Tue 24/06/03 at 11:30
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
Is it worth me getting it, if i have it on PS2 already?
Tue 24/06/03 at 09:52
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
A_Spoon wrote:
> just to let you no, its not a ninja game matey ;)

======

just as stupid as the tricky thing!! P*SS tricky just fly the stupid bird thing and shoot stuff!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.