GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you want?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/10/01 at 21:31
Regular
Ok with the Gamecube launch pretty much imminent and some fantastic games being released one queston remains, what are those games going to be like?

You all know the release list (If you dont say and I will post confirmed games for the future) well before these games are in the shops say what you think there going to be like and what YOU would like to see in them.

For example you may want Fox to find his father in Starfox Adventures, go out side the mansion in Luigis Mansion or want to be able to Mount and Ride yoshi in Mario Sunshine or even let Britney Spears make an apperance in something, absaloutley anything you want!

So put a few ideas down on what you would lke to see in up coming games, something that would be 'cool' or great to play in, go on.
Sun 21/10/01 at 14:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Oh, I want Mario Kart too :-D

And yes Tim, I do remember the Feather, use to
> use it to do that one lap cheat on Chocco Land, and the jump on the Ghost House
> :-D

you mean me Andy, fool :-)
Sun 21/10/01 at 14:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh, I want Mario Kart too :-D

And yes Tim, I do remember the Feather, use to use it to do that one lap cheat on Chocco Land, and the jump on the Ghost House :-D
Sun 21/10/01 at 14:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
I want (In no particular order):

StarFox
Pikmin
SSB:M
Galleon
Mario Sunshine
Tony Hawks 3
1080 GC
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Wave Race
Soul Calibur 2
Sun 21/10/01 at 14:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I would like to see Mario Kart have some sort of Online Battle mode and maybe some old classic tracks sqeezed into it so we can relive those memories. Also the return of the Feather jump item!

Remember that item?
Thu 18/10/01 at 10:27
Regular
Resvilfan wrote:
> Thats called business sense strafex, Dunno what will happen with FF11 cus it's
> fully online, Square wanted PS2,GC,xbox and PC owners to play together but looks
> like it'll just be us PS2 owners.

Both Companies want exclusive popular titles.
You can see that Squaresoft have been close to Sony lately and Nintendo have been close to Capcom.

Perhaps Nintendo and Capcom will get even closer.

I'm already expecting an announcement of a Devil May Cry conversion.

You know a company is close to Nintendo when Nintendo let them make 2 Zelda games...
Wed 17/10/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Back For Good"
Res 4 is currently on hold due to difficulties :-(

suppose they will be exclusive versions and the other games, Sony didn't help much with the games anyhow, Sega helped with CV but they aint making consoles no more.

Can't wait for them though :-)
Wed 17/10/01 at 23:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well there's Resi Zero, and 4 which are new! And then the suped up versions of the originals will be exclusive!

:)
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:51
Regular
"Back For Good"
3 are ports so how is it exclusive Mr haha?
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I laugh in Sony's face, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Dam I feel good that Resi is exclusive to Gamecube! I just hope that the games are exclusive for a loooong time! And don't just get released on the PS2 etc about a month later, if ever!

:)
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:38
Regular
"Back For Good"
Thats called business sense strafex, Dunno what will happen with FF11 cus it's fully online, Square wanted PS2,GC,xbox and PC owners to play together but looks like it'll just be us PS2 owners.

by the way if you go to capcom europe's forum you'll see alot of hate topics towards capcom's decision, they've lost alot of fans who will nevr stop giving them ****, I'm happy though and can't wait to get the remake.

PS2 owners get this anyhow http://www.planetps2.com/biohazardextreme/news/archive/gs2/cover.jpg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.