GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you want?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/10/01 at 21:31
Regular
Ok with the Gamecube launch pretty much imminent and some fantastic games being released one queston remains, what are those games going to be like?

You all know the release list (If you dont say and I will post confirmed games for the future) well before these games are in the shops say what you think there going to be like and what YOU would like to see in them.

For example you may want Fox to find his father in Starfox Adventures, go out side the mansion in Luigis Mansion or want to be able to Mount and Ride yoshi in Mario Sunshine or even let Britney Spears make an apperance in something, absaloutley anything you want!

So put a few ideas down on what you would lke to see in up coming games, something that would be 'cool' or great to play in, go on.
Wed 17/10/01 at 21:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ok with the Gamecube launch pretty much imminent and some fantastic games being released one queston remains, what are those games going to be like?

You all know the release list (If you dont say and I will post confirmed games for the future) well before these games are in the shops say what you think there going to be like and what YOU would like to see in them.

For example you may want Fox to find his father in Starfox Adventures, go out side the mansion in Luigis Mansion or want to be able to Mount and Ride yoshi in Mario Sunshine or even let Britney Spears make an apperance in something, absaloutley anything you want!

So put a few ideas down on what you would lke to see in up coming games, something that would be 'cool' or great to play in, go on.
Wed 17/10/01 at 21:35
Regular
I really want to mount and ride Yoshi

:P

Starlight what as in Express?
Wed 17/10/01 at 21:35
Regular
"Whatever!"
I want to destroy both Death Stars, battle Imperial Star Destroyers, blast down Tie Fighters and knock down AT AT@S in Rogue Leader - The best Star Wars game ever!!
Wed 17/10/01 at 21:44
Regular
I want the most:-

Super Smash Bros. Melle
Pikmin
Wave Race
Mario Sunshine
The WWF Game (when it comes out)

+ more....
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:04
Regular
"Back For Good"
I want my resident evil back you thiefing punks :-D
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:05
Regular
Resvilfan wrote:
> I want my resident evil back you thiefing punks :-D

What are you on about?
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:09
Regular
"Back For Good"
Nintendo nicked the resi series, and i want it back :-(
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:22
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Haaaaaaa HHAAAaaaaaa! The Resi series will be better on the Gamecube anyway! Have you seen the screen shots? BEEEEEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL!

And Tilt, i'm getting woried about you!

:)
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:32
Regular
Nintendo didn't steal it away from Sony.

They just helped Capcom yank it out of Sony's grubby mits.

Nintendo and Capcom are good at sharing.
Capcom let Nintendo have Resident Evil, and Nintendo let Capcom make Zelda (the two lovely GBC games!).

Sony is greedy and is keeping Squaresoft all to itself!
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:36
y not let Square in on all the fun? what about FF= FF cubed! LOl but wouldnt an amazing FF be great on the GC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.