GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gordon Brown steps down as PM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/05/10 at 17:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8672859.stm[/URL]

Discuss.

Personally, I thought he was all right, did well with the situations he was put in most of the time.
Mon 10/05/10 at 18:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
Presume Brown will have to stay on in the short term though ?.Maybe Labour's plan is try and get into bed with the the LD's if the Tory alliance doesn't happen or to elect a new leader & push for another General Election asap ?.The whole situation seems to be in rather a mess to me.
Mon 10/05/10 at 18:12
Regular
So who's our prime minister now? I'm confused. :S Who got the most votes?
Mon 10/05/10 at 17:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8672859.stm[/URL]

Discuss.

Personally, I thought he was all right, did well with the situations he was put in most of the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.