GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey!!! Do you have a SNES or NES?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/10/01 at 10:34
Regular
If you do plz and are willing to sell it for under £120 quid WITH FF1-6 or know someone who will e-m@ilme @ [email protected]. thnx
Wed 17/10/01 at 11:03
Some of them hit the US, none of them hit the UK until FF7.

Emulation is the key to early Final Fantasy games! However, they're just not as good as 7, so I wouldn't bother.

However, Secret of Mana and Secret of Mana 2 are worth getting, they rule!
Wed 17/10/01 at 10:40
Regular
Its gonna be hard finding someone who does have them. Were the early FF games even released in the western world?
Wed 17/10/01 at 10:34
If you do plz and are willing to sell it for under £120 quid WITH FF1-6 or know someone who will e-m@ilme @ [email protected]. thnx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.