GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecube keyboard !!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 18:31
Regular
take a look at this !
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20011013/naka03.jpg

(looks a bit dodgy to me !)
Sun 21/10/01 at 17:21
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Starlight I don't think anyone really expects you to use the keyboard seriously to play games with! I surpose you could but that's not it's main purpose. Also just think that the 3D stick could be used as a mouse which is pretty handy when accessing the net!

:)
Sun 21/10/01 at 16:45
Regular
:D !I love it! :D
Sun 21/10/01 at 15:58
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Me?

Personally I dont like it, nice idea but I dont think it will work, imagine playing a game with the controller parts of it, you play a game with the pad held up (not on a desk) which means you would have to hold the whole keyboard up all the time! Think about it, unless the controller parts are being built higer than the keyboard so you can still grip it while it's lying down but i'm not too sure about this one.
Sun 21/10/01 at 15:17
Very Weird!! looks like at controler and a keyboard put into one!!!
Sat 20/10/01 at 18:04
Regular
I do think it looks good but, is it an official Nintendo product or a third party product?
Sat 20/10/01 at 17:32
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I think that the keyboard looks quite COOL!

It's nice to see that Nintendo have tried to do something different with the keyboard unlike most other console, which just release a standard keyboard for the console. I think it's quite a good idea to have to joypad buttons on the keyboard because you can use the joypad at the same time as using the keyboard!

:)
Sat 20/10/01 at 13:29
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
It looks fantastic! Ha, good old Nintendo pull off something incredibly original again!

Ooh, internet gaming at it's full.

:-D

SHOCKY
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:45
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
All depend what they have planned for it though! Plus how many people have moaned about the controlers until they actually got them in their hands?
Sat 20/10/01 at 10:33
it does look Orginal is all i can say but i dont think you will be able to sit it on your lap and play or let your grandad hold it
Wed 17/10/01 at 18:28
Regular
it all seems too confusing to me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.