GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the hell!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 10:24
Regular
Tomb Raider has had 3 reviews so far and the average review score is 47%! I am shocked that after all this time the game has turned out so bad. If you go to Gamerankings.com you can find the reviews there. PSX Nation gave it 3/10 and said that despite the lovely CG movies the rest of the game plays appaulingly. I was hoping for at the very least a competitor for Tomb Raider 2 but instead we have this?

They said they have just taken what Tomb Raider 4 + 5 did and spiced up the graphics a little. I was hoping for a secret hit and a console shifter here but instead it looks like its turned out to be another pile of rubbish. I was thinking of getting this when I pick up my PS2 in a few weeks (again) but now I think I will give it a rental before zooming out.

From what I am read so far I am very disappointed.
Tue 24/06/03 at 10:48
Regular
Indeed they will. I have completed every Tomb Raider (apart from Chronicles) and I was hoping that they would go back to the old style formula fond in Tomb Raider 2. I won't judge the game myself until I have played it but from early reviews I am very disappointed. The biggest quarrel was with the control system and the clunky puzzles which sometimes don't fit with the current part of the story.
Tue 24/06/03 at 10:35
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It doesn't really matter what scores it gets, all the saps will still go out and buy it in their thousands like they did with Enter the Matrix.
Tue 24/06/03 at 10:28
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I know, great isn't it ;-)
Tue 24/06/03 at 10:24
Regular
Tomb Raider has had 3 reviews so far and the average review score is 47%! I am shocked that after all this time the game has turned out so bad. If you go to Gamerankings.com you can find the reviews there. PSX Nation gave it 3/10 and said that despite the lovely CG movies the rest of the game plays appaulingly. I was hoping for at the very least a competitor for Tomb Raider 2 but instead we have this?

They said they have just taken what Tomb Raider 4 + 5 did and spiced up the graphics a little. I was hoping for a secret hit and a console shifter here but instead it looks like its turned out to be another pile of rubbish. I was thinking of getting this when I pick up my PS2 in a few weeks (again) but now I think I will give it a rental before zooming out.

From what I am read so far I am very disappointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.