GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuffs for Sale!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/04/07 at 01:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
* Looked at the chat rules and saw nothing prohibiting shameless promotion of goods you're selling on Ebay, however, should any Staffies deem it a naughty offence, feel free to remove this thread. Thankee *

So my Dad’s selling up the house, so I’ve been up and down the loft over the past few days getting loads of stuff from mine & my brothers childhood and putting it up on Ebay.

Click Here

There’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures, Ghostbusters, Boglins, Trolls, Monster in my Pocket...

There’s also a bunch of Tudor Mint ornamental Dragons that I used to collect, if anyone’s interested.

Might also be putting some more bits up over the next few days such as Alien/Alien vs. Predator toys, Batman, maybe even Thundercat, depending on how bothered I can be!

Yer, buy my stuffs please. Or just mock my childhood toys. Thankee.
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:04
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I have loads of N64 / NGC mags too, as well as some Official Nintendo Magazines (ONM/NOM). Think I've also got some Megadrive era Sega mags too.

Emailed some guy who runs an Ebay shop and sells some mags askign if he'd buy 'em, but said he wasn't interested as they're such slow sellers, because hardly anyone is interested. But if no-one wants em, I'll end up binning them...
Thu 05/04/07 at 16:28
Regular
"8==="
I have loads of old Nintendo mags from the N64 and Cube era. Anyone interested?
Thu 05/04/07 at 16:18
Regular
Bear in mind for the Xbox I'm only selling older games I've completed or stopped using

Games for sale on Xbox will be [definitely];

Blinx
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
KOTOR
Medal of Honor : Frontline
Oddworld : Munch's Odyssey
PGR
Splinter Cell Rubbish box and cover, as, delivered like that
Turok : Evolution

[perhaps]

Beyond Good and Evil
Jet Set Radio Future & Sega GT 2002 Both supplied together on disc in cereal-freebie style envelope. Don't like Sega, not sure if I'll go back to JSRF
KOTOR 2
Pro Evo 4
Shenmue 2
Tony Hawks 4 Several slight scratched mean two missions make game freeze
Top Spin
TS 2

The possibles depend on interest and the prices they're going at on eBay
Thu 05/04/07 at 16:12
Regular
spoonbeast wrote:
> Any mags you want to sell?

I binned quite a few, however, I do have a reasonable stack of OXM mags for sale, with a few XBMs
Thu 05/04/07 at 15:20
Regular
"8==="
Infact post 'em in the Bargains/Trade thread in Music etc since I've just made it. :D
Thu 05/04/07 at 15:10
Regular
"8==="
I don't buy things off eWaste. :P

Post a list of your VHS stuff here first and I'll have a look.
Thu 05/04/07 at 14:59
Regular
"eat toast!"
nice, look forward to that. Incidently, we should get a first hand idea as to whats being sold and get first dibs on certain items...

what xbox games do you have? Any mags you want to sell?
Thu 05/04/07 at 14:53
Regular
I'll be whacking a load of stuff on eBay soon too, it's taking up space and I've been meaning to offload it for ages.

One of the things I'm not so sure about selling is Pokemon cards though, as down the line they'll become a collectors item again, and on eBay they can sell for almost nothing... same with my Xbox games.

Watch this space though, a load of N64 games (and probably the console itself), Xbox games, board games, books, VHS and assorted things I clear out of the wardrobe will be sold soon!
Thu 05/04/07 at 11:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yer, I'm keeping a select few of my dragons, but they're so damn heavy and it's just not feasible to keep them all.

I'm keeping one big'un with a stand (was a one year only piece I think, that only members of their collectors club could get) as well as about 4 smaller ones that I like and a couple of big painted dragon ornaments that aren't Tudor Mint.
Thu 05/04/07 at 10:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Sibs wrote:
> There’s also a bunch of Tudor Mint ornamental Dragons that I
> used to collect, if anyone’s interested.

hmmmm, i love all that stuff!! *Checks Bank*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.