GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuffs for Sale!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/04/07 at 01:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
* Looked at the chat rules and saw nothing prohibiting shameless promotion of goods you're selling on Ebay, however, should any Staffies deem it a naughty offence, feel free to remove this thread. Thankee *

So my Dad’s selling up the house, so I’ve been up and down the loft over the past few days getting loads of stuff from mine & my brothers childhood and putting it up on Ebay.

Click Here

There’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures, Ghostbusters, Boglins, Trolls, Monster in my Pocket...

There’s also a bunch of Tudor Mint ornamental Dragons that I used to collect, if anyone’s interested.

Might also be putting some more bits up over the next few days such as Alien/Alien vs. Predator toys, Batman, maybe even Thundercat, depending on how bothered I can be!

Yer, buy my stuffs please. Or just mock my childhood toys. Thankee.
Fri 06/04/07 at 01:37
Regular
Just whacked my (unbelievably old) Slipknot album, Shenmue II and my Creative Zen Touch on eBay

Seller name : thejonsmith
Fri 06/04/07 at 01:07
Regular
"8==="
I have some White Dwarfs from when I was about 12. :D
Fri 06/04/07 at 01:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I remember Mean Machines, although I think the 1 or 2 copies I have are in tatters. I cannae remember what this Sega mag was called that I *think* I have lots of... Remember it looked more 'professional' than the likes of Mean Machines though. I'll find out sometime over the bank holiday weekend, when I move all this crap off the chest that all my old gaming mags are in.

I did used to have a few White Dwarfs lying around. Doubt I have any now though.
Thu 05/04/07 at 22:03
Regular
"eat toast!"
Sibs wrote:
> I have loads of N64 / NGC mags too, as well as some Official
> Nintendo Magazines (ONM/NOM). Think I've also got some Megadrive
> era Sega mags too.
>
> Emailed some guy who runs an Ebay shop and sells some mags
> askign if he'd buy 'em, but said he wasn't interested as they're
> such slow sellers, because hardly anyone is interested. But if
> no-one wants em, I'll end up binning them...

hmm... old sega mags, for nostagia kicks maybe, but depends, P&P are killers when looking for a price and depends on the condition. Is it mean machine by any chance? or was there really an officail mag for the megadrive?

Oh white dwarf mags might be nice, just bear in mind that i won't pay much for them and that you should live somewhere in chelmsford for easy pick up.
Thu 05/04/07 at 19:37
Regular
"8==="
tnc wrote:
> Did those Simpsons figures include a Bart whose eyes and tongue
> pop out when you push the button on his back?

Nope.
Thu 05/04/07 at 18:41
Regular
I melted down the bowling ball Homer. Messed my lungs up pretty bad.
Thu 05/04/07 at 18:35
Regular
Did those Simpsons figures include a Bart whose eyes and tongue pop out when you push the button on his back?
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:25
Regular
"8==="
I have the full set of The Simpsons figures that Burger King did.

Got them off a mate at uni.
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:23
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yer, it was a nice coincidence that the TMNT movie came out recently, I would guess that has generated some extra interest in the lots of Turtles I'm selling.

PS - Just added all my brothers old Garfield figuirines, and will be adding three lots of Alien vs Predator / Aliens action figures & vehicles later tonight.
Thu 05/04/07 at 17:12
Regular
"8==="
I have loads of Marvel/DC comics too but am unsure of the best way to sell them.

Got a load of Ghost Rider ones too which must be trading rather well considering the recent movie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.