GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Petition - Get kyle back?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/06/03 at 16:02
Regular
So who wants kyle back?

I do
Fri 27/06/03 at 23:41
Im beautifull...
Fri 27/06/03 at 23:28
Regular
"That's right!"
Personally, Kyz never bothered me. He was always friendly towards me, so much respecto to him. But I did see a LOT of other people get annoyed by him.

I think his banning was the result of lots of small offences. Much like Lord H, who got away with murder week in and week out until he was finally banned, Kyz annoyed the staff constantly for months. Everytime I saw a post of his, he was getting around the swear filter. And that's against the rules. Sure, we all do it from time to time (except for me, I'm perfect) but he did it ALL the time, and with the S word and the F word (let's be mature about this, heh) Couple that with insulting Snuggly, complaining about not winning GAD, causing big arguments with the "for" and "against" Kyz followers and let's not forget the controversy surrounding his same game different console reviews, and it was a recipe for disaster (banning)

Just my two cents.
Fri 27/06/03 at 23:03
"period drama"
Aw, he probably deserved it.
Fri 27/06/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*mindless

As you Special Reserve people would say; ironing etc etc
Fri 27/06/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hehehe, so Kyz got banned, but CrazyCol (or whatever) who has made several racist comments and generally tried to wind people up and MadMuel, who just makes no sense whatsoever, remain to subject us all to their mindles drivel. Hmmn.

Oh well, I dont care. Kyz was one of the people who weren't exactly welcoming to me (I may be a n00b, but I demand respect!) Bye Kyz.
Fri 27/06/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
BEARDS. wrote:
> An unhealthy obsession with hamsters similar to Richard Gere's.

Ah, the comical wit lives on.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:55
Regular
didn't even know the guy, so fair dooz. BLAGH!
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
He's already got more than one account anyway.
Remember Leprechaun?

And for the people asking why he was banned; it was for being a príck.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:05
Bring kyzze back, but again, i dont think he wants to...
Fri 27/06/03 at 20:54
Regular
"\\"
You make obsceneties not funny.

I hate you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.