GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
I picked this up from an 'Indy' today.

Excellent game. Aren't quite feeling what NGC seemed to like about it quite yet, but it is pretty good fun, and also techinicly sublime.

Done the first level (gaem involves A LOT of patience) and got a proffessional rating, after my first try of 'Gun for hire' as I massacred all and sundry.

I reccommend. Now on St. Petersburg, and it looks lurvly.
Page:
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:12
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Cool I am mainly impressed with the "rag - doll" physics the enemies have. I guess it is the freedom that attracts such a gamers as myself to it :P £28.99 for hitman sound good?
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:07
Regular
Damn it's early in the morining.

Was supposed to say physics.
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:04
Regular
Myself i'd give it a 9.3.

It's just so much fun, I can see myself playing this one for a long time yet. Me thinks in terms of lastability in single payer, it's gonna be my new Perfect Dark.

I just like messing around in the levels and trying out all the guns on people in different situations. There's so much freedom to do what ever you like and the psychic's engine on the bodies is just there to be exploited.
Mon 07/07/03 at 09:57
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Damn your persuasive methods! :P looks like a good buy. Had my eye on this game for a while. Realistically what would you mark it?
Mon 07/07/03 at 09:52
Regular
This game really does rock my banana....if I had a banana.

Managed to get Silent Assasin on the Party level and the first Japanease level, very easy once you work out where everyone is. Ya feel like a right badass on the party level, from the minute you use anasthetic on the guy with the invitation, you're on a timer to do everything otherwise he'll wake up and your cover will be blown.

Excellent game, can be annoying at times but for the most part it's just amazingly good fun. The freedom you get on the levels is just superb, I got fed up with that level in India where you have to shoot the guy in the car so before the car got to the city I shot all the guards with that badass sniper rifle and then just sat on a roof waiting for the gump in the car to come, shot his driver and then took out the fool in my own time.

Certainly goes high up in my 'favourite games ever' list.
Sun 06/07/03 at 16:27
Regular
Yeah, that's what i got.

Could have had 2 for £35 but there was nothing else I wanted, So I just got Hitman 2 for 20 squids.
Sun 06/07/03 at 14:55
Regular
Pur-chased this on the Xbox today. Brand new and sealed - £20. Bargain heh?

Anyway.

It rocks. Especially killing that mafia boss on the first mission.
Sun 06/07/03 at 13:38
Regular
It's the first guy who's an utter biatch. I tried sneaking into his hut and taking him out with fibrewire, but he see's me coming up the stairs everytime. If you take him out with the sniper rifle from the roof of the bazaa, then the guards hear you which is also no good.
Sun 06/07/03 at 13:08
Regular
Is that the eliminate the leader in the market stall area? Its easy when you know how. You need to hide in one of the stalls nearest the exit. As he turns his back and goes make sure no one is watching. Using '1' silencer bullet shoot him in the head and 'drop' the gun. Make your way to the exit fast before his guards block off both ways. Don't bother going along the top of the windows because you won't get SIlent Assasin that way. It took me a while to figure it out but once you do it isn't hard to complete the mission.
Sun 06/07/03 at 12:16
Regular
OK, I won't tell how to get silent assasin on it. All I'll say is this, I checked, and I still couldn't do it :(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.