GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There's only one explanation"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/06/03 at 18:05
Regular
Someone is going around, all the shops, and buying every copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends.

I'm highly suspicious that it's a penguin and I have my reasons, but all the same I'd like you to keep an eye out.

This person must be stopped. Maybe they must be a fantastic fan of Skies of Arcadia or perhaps even they just don't want anyone to play it, and unfortunately that's what's going on.

No copies of Skies of Arcadia in shops = nobody can buy it.

ESPECIALLY ME.

So I'm asking, nae, pleading with you, if you see someone with more than two copies of Skies of Arcadia Legends, I must ask you to kill them. Obviously, be careful not to get caught, but it's for the good of the world. Nobody can be that greedy. There are people in this world who do not have a copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends, and I think it's disgusting.

So herein lies the birth of a new charity, to get Skies of Arcadia Legends back into society of gaming, GSOALBITOG, naturally.

Please donate as much as you want, but bare in mind:

- 70p gets me a pair of scissors, which I can give to GREEDY SKIES OF ARCADIA HOARDERS and tell them to run.

- £6.99 buys me a block of kitchen knifes from Tescos

- £1 means I can get loads of tissues to clean up the blood

Even a penny is useful. I can throw it from the top of the Eifel Tower onto unsuspecting Skies of Arcadia MUNTERS and slice them in two. Muhaah!

Obviously all donations will be gratefully recieved, along with any sort of weapons/hench men you can spare.

Don't worry, I'll make sure Skies of Arcadia Legends will be in shops soon. Or I'll kill everyone.
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:52
Regular
"8==="
A grix creature?
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:51
Regular
Ah no, I liked the pointing, that was good.

I'll get rid of that crappy side thing too, that flashed when you put your mouse over it. Need to be more creative with this.
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:49
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Unless, of course, you come up with something better.
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:49
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Keep the pointing Tortoise idea in though, in different form if you wish. It looked good on the site.
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:47
Regular
Yeah, the newspaper sucked. I'm gonna bring back the voices in full form, record dozens of lines and put them everywhere.

The newspaper should have stayed in my head as a crappy idea that just wouldn't work in reality. Ah well, need to redesign a lot... want to downgrade it, make it simplier.
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:47
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Sounded like a rare character in The Simpsons
>
> The gay waiter guy
>
> 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess'

Why are you talking like that?

'I had a sttrrroookkkkeeee'
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sounded like a rare character in The Simpsons

The gay waiter guy

'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess'
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:43
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> The newspaper thing was crap
>
> The voices were excellent though

it was a Stewie/big gay al hybrid. And it ruled :D
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The newspaper thing was crap

The voices were excellent though
Sun 29/06/03 at 01:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.