GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want a DVD player"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/06/03 at 09:51
Regular
Do you know any where that I can buy decent but quite cheap DVD players? I've looked on this website but I just wanted to know if there are cheaper sites. Thanks

Dark Wolf

PS: I don't really want a PC dvd drive. I want one because my brother got me Saving Private Ryan on DVD, in French! But you can change the language.
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:25
Bring you mum tea and toast in bed, and clean the front room, thats always a good start...
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:25
Regular
We proabaly won't get one. I've been asking my parents for three year, if we could get a dog but it never happened. I might be able to get it for Christmas..
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:22
Regular
Pretty good. Thanks for the help. Looks snazzy too. I've just got to persuade my parents to get it now. I really want to watch my movie.
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:21
good good, so what do you think of it...
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:20
Regular
I've found it.
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:16
Regular
Can you give me the link? Thanks.
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:15
Regular
EL ROBIN wrote:
> No probs mate, hope you find a good cheap one...

You dirty dawg.
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:15
The Alba 114 DVD Player is a slimline full width DVD player , delivering features usually found on more expensive DVD players.
Experience the DVD era with this inexpensive solution to upgrading into the DVD format.

Main Features ,

DVD / VCD / CD compatible
16:9 , 4:3 Selectable formats
Dolby Digital output
Flourescent display
On screen display
Subtitle feature
High speed / slow motion
Replay function
Zoom in / out feature
PAL / NTSC Playback(suitable TV required)
Full RGB scart socket
Composite Video output
S Video output
Coaxial digital audio output supporting Dolby Digital , DTS , MPEG-2
Parental lock
Scart lead included

this is the £59 in tesco, not bad for that price, you can even watch coppied dvd's...
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:14
Regular
Is this one any good? I found it in the special reserve magazine.

Arianet 2233 with built in Dolby 5.1 decoder.

Plays all region DVD's
Plays regional code encrypted (RCE) DVDs
Built in Dolby 5.1 digital (Ac-3) surround sound decoder with phone and digital outputs
Plays karaoke VCDs and DVDs
Plays DVDs, MP3, CD, VCD and CD-R/CD RW
Plays MP3 music CDs
4:3/16:9 selectable screen format.

Any good? It costs £89.99
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:12
Sorry, i done that wrong, there is one for £59, there is one for £69 too...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.