GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Monkey Ball 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball 2'.
Mon 30/06/03 at 11:17
Regular
I just picked this up on Sunday, what a great game, first time I have played SMB 1 or 2. Anyone up for some friendly challenges ?, or can recommend a fan site with best scores etc.

Found www.klow.net which seems to be the most popular and frequented by the great Packattack
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What about highest score on monkey target 2, 6 rounds with items off.
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
no, I suppose any level is OK, I haven't unlocked them all yet but certainly will before end of July (I hope). Not sure about including Party Games though ?
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Am i restricted to the story mode levels?
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That sounds reasonable.
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I thought your scores were old ones, glad to hear I made you work. I think we need a SMB2 challenge here, I should actually have some spare time at the weekend fingers crossed. How about you, me and anyone else interested pick 2 levels each (before midnight end of Fri 11/7) and then we compete on them until end of July. The person with the Highest Total score for all levels added together is the winner.

Thoughts ....
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
>
> Unfortunately none of your scores went undefeated.
>
> But I'm not too far behind on some !

Indeed, a couple of them took a few tries to beat.
Thu 10/07/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
cookie monster wrote:
>
> Unfortunately none of your scores went undefeated.

But I'm not too far behind on some !
Thu 10/07/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Why does it always happen? As soon as people start talking about Super Monkey Ball 2, I go and lend it to someone! As soon as I get it back, everyone will have stopped playing it.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:17
Regular
Ah nice one Cookie Monster - Watched the video for your Anthropod method, and I completed it :P

I've done nearly all the levels in the "amusemant park" world aswell, except the "Toggle" level - T'is hard.
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
um, thanks for that ! surely there is someone out there worse than me ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.