GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crap Joke"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Doctor, I've got a lettuce leaf hanging out of my ass"
"I'm afraid that's just the tip of the iceberg"
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Doctor, I've got a lettuce leaf hanging out of my ass"
"I'm afraid that's just the tip of the iceberg"
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:39
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Well, you did say it was crap.
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Even the title was a pun

Damn I'm good
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:49
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Why did the zoo keeper retire before his time, after years of looking after the parasites that suck up to termites?

He was sick of ant tics!
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
These jokes are of poor quality
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:52
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gerrid wrote:
> These jokes are of poor quality

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GENIUS!! THAT WAS THE BEST ONE YET!!
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Lettuce jokes are the best
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
A lady decides that she better take up golf in order to enjoy her husband's company once in a while so she signs up for lessons with the club pro. After several lessons she starts to get various pieces of the swing down but always seems to spray her balls off target because her grip is wrong. One minute she hooks everything, the next minute she hits a bad slice. The pro is not sure how to teach her to maintain the correct club grip so he thinks for a moment and finally says to her: "Now don't get me wrong here. I am not trying to be vulgar or improper but I want you to learn to grip your club properly and the only thing I can think of is to tell you to grip the club like you do your husband's organ." The lady nodded her head in apparent understanding and started to hit her shots 250 yards down the center of the fairway. The pro was amazed and said to the lady, "you are hitting the ball great but this time try taking the club out of your mouth."
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
A vampire goes into a pub and asks the barman for a mug of hot water.
The barman is a little puzzled and says "I'm sorry mate, i thought your kind drank fresh blood"
The vampire puts his hand into his pocket and takes out a used tampon and says " That's alright I'm making a cup of tea!"
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Why did the zebra cross the road?

Because he saw the zoo keeper crossing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.