GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sixth form induction"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 15:19
Regular
just got back from mine and i was slightly dissapointed that i couldnt take one of the subjects i wanted. but life must go on.

im thinking of taking media studies, it, geography and business studies.

what is everybody else thinking of taking.
Tue 01/07/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Light of the world"
Different places suit different peole. My only close girly friend went to college and it was the best thing she ever done. She had enough of the school, the people and normal education so went off and did travel and tourism and she loves it. Another went college absolutely hated it and came back to sixth form which she prefers. I am in a tiff - I take theatre studies, English combined which i do really well at. But Spanish and Psychology I had to take because I could'nt do anything else. I taken my exams and don't think i did so well. I know that if I had been able to take Art I would of done much better :(
Tue 01/07/03 at 16:58
I got a letter from college yesterday... 14th August is results day.
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:00
Regular
"That's right!"
This is the first time in three/four years that I haven't have exams and broken up early, and the first time in three/four years where I'm not awaiting any results. Feels... strange.
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Light of the world"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> This is the first time in three/four years that I haven't have exams
> and broken up early, and the first time in three/four years where I'm
> not awaiting any results. Feels... strange.

doesn't it feel GOOD?
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:05
Regular
"That's right!"
No, it feels strange. And it makes me feel old. Passed my A levels a year ago and my GCSEs *three* years ago! I'm scared.
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:13
You are old. But not as old as my brother, so younger than you think. Now is the time to EXPLORE THE WORLD!!!
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Light of the world"
Old? no no

You ust finished education (unless you continue at uni) what are you planning to do now?

I am both excited and in ways petrified about the future
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:20
Regular
"118 118"
Mine isn't until next week - we have to choose people we want to be in the same form as too.
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:22
Regular
"That's right!"
Plan to do now? Just finishing off my first college year, got one more ahead of me, assuming I get all my work in.

I should be at uni right now, but I needed an art or media course to get onto a uni media course, and I have neither. So I'm at college. After that - work. Work while I do my films.
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Light of the world"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Plan to do now? Just finishing off my first college year, got one more
> ahead of me, assuming I get all my work in.
>
> I should be at uni right now, but I needed an art or media course to
> get onto a uni media course, and I have neither. So I'm at college.
> After that - work. Work while I do my films.

Sounds good...I don't know whether to go uni.

I like the sound of earning money and getting a job but I would not know in what!

I write though..I suppose an English course at uni would help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.