GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sixth form induction"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 15:19
Regular
just got back from mine and i was slightly dissapointed that i couldnt take one of the subjects i wanted. but life must go on.

im thinking of taking media studies, it, geography and business studies.

what is everybody else thinking of taking.
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Ant wrote:
> Yeah, I'm gonna have to drop Media because at the moment I'm taking 2
> AS Levels and 2 A Levels, and apparently I can't get into Uni with
> that.
>
> Anyway Adam, don't think I saw you there all day. :D What's going down
> in groove town?

not alots goin down in groove town. i was there today, i was sitting the other side of emma in that first speach thingy we had this morning
Tue 01/07/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I'm doing A-level English literature (dropping)
A-level History (dull)
A-Level Sociology (ok)
AVCE ICT (dull)

I hate 6th form. It's crap. Granted, i may get better results that at college, but it's horrible. I think i'd have been a lot happier at college.
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:56
" Crazy!"
I'm doing:

A level English literature
A level English language
A level Science
AVCE ICT (2 years)

At college, isn't it goign to be fun?
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm taking Media Studies, Computing, Information Systems, English and History.
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I've just finished my A-levels. I thought my Sixth Form was very good. The teachers were absolutely brilliant. We went drinking in the hotel bar in Belgium with our English teacher and we used to have such a laugh with both of our Geography teachers. The young daughters of our Psychology teacher made us "Good Luck" cards for our exams! I was only close to about 5 or 6 students at the Sixth Form though, but I was willing to put up with that for my good results!

I took English, Psychology, Biology and Geography for AS levels and got 4A grades (which I probably wouldn't have got at college.) Not sure I have done so well in my A levels though!
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:36
Regular
"what is everybody else thinking of taking."

A sedative at the moment. Worst.Day.Ever.EVER
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:25
When i go to sixth form, im going to do I.T,. business studies...
And ill have to pick some more when it comes to the time...
Tue 01/07/03 at 18:24
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
Im doing Media Studies, PE, Resistant Materials and Art!
Media Studies Rock!!
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:54
Buy a few houses and properties, donate some to charity. Simple. I would still want to work, but I'd probably do something I would enjoy rather than something which pays well, like run an ince cream van or something.

Apparently she's going to be rational about it, and will see an accountant. Who will steal her money, ha.
Tue 01/07/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Light of the world"
...who will still her money and leave her in an attempt to become RICH..RICH MWAU HA HA HA!!!

imagine winning that kind of money. I don't think I would want to, it changes people in ways and what would you do with it??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.