GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pathetic Jokes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 17:31
Regular
Stick the poorest jokes you've got in this thread.

Here's a couple

* What's pink and hard ? A pig with a machine-gun

* Elephant talking to a camel, elephant says "why the hell have you got a pair of breasts on your back?!" Camel replies "That's rich coming from someone with a dick on their face"
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:02
Regular
"8==="
The sagacious one wrote:
> Funny sayings!!
>
> And so on.

I don't get it. :D
Fri 04/07/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Same as above^"
How do iraqy women protest again war? The shave thier m'nge walk around naked and shout 'Read our lips, No more bush!'
Fri 04/07/03 at 13:52
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Funny sayings!!

You can take a duck to water but you can't take a stick to a petulant whelp when he disobeys your command to behave themselves.

Many a monkey makes an uncle.

If the cap fits, make sure your girlfriend inserts it carefully.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a dead camel to pass through the eye of a storm.

Official office joker!! ROL!

He who has the last laugh laughs last.

One in the bush is worth two with the hand.

And so on.
Fri 04/07/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Same as above^"
What do you do is an elaphent comes through your window? Swim for your life.

2 hippos. one is playing in some water when the other comes over and says your so imature. This upsets the hippo and it runs off. When it's gone the other jumps in the water and splashes about. The first hippo comes back, sees the other in the water and shouts 'your such a hippo-crit'
Fri 04/07/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
If I had one cricket ball in one hand, and another cricket ball in the other hand, what would I have?……………………A bloody big cricket.
Wed 02/07/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What's grey and come sin pints?

An elephant
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:35
Regular
I found out. It is Kyz22.
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:34
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Dunno. And frankly, I don't give two shakes of a toss.
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:30
Regular
Is it true that Tourist is Kyz22?
Wed 02/07/03 at 17:51
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yeah, the elephant one was hilarious :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.