GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you treat your PSX now that you have a PS2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/10/01 at 18:15
Regular
As for me I really treat it differently, this days I dont play on it that much obviusly because the PS2 is backward compatible. Though since the Ps2 cannot hold an Xplorer cartridge I use my PSX for games that I need to cheat on.

The reason I didnt sell it was because the time I had wanted to do this the PSone had already launched and so it would have been bought for a very low price. Now its getting very dusty on top of a huge cupboard.

So what's your story on what has become of your PSX now that you have a PS2?
Sat 13/10/01 at 12:28
Regular
i dont bother with it
my PS2 and i are together now
i cant wait for SD3 GTA3 and SSX2
Sat 13/10/01 at 12:16
I sold my PSX to my brother when I got my PS2 as I used the backward compatibility to play my PSX games. I used the money to buy some PS2 games. To be honest I dont play any PSX games anymore, what do you expect I have GT3 Resi CV and soon GTA3 and SDJBI.

So why have a PSX, you can just sell it and use the money to buy PS2 games or PSX games and play them on your PS2.
Sat 13/10/01 at 12:15
Regular
"  "
I play on it a little but mainly use it for onimental purposes.
Sat 13/10/01 at 12:12
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
To be honest, I use my PSone more than I use my PS2. I still use my PS2 a lot, but I have recently bought a LCD screen for my PSone, and I do a lot of traveling so it gets used more, as I can only use the PS2 with ease at home.
Sat 13/10/01 at 11:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well I have SR for 15 days don't i? :-D
Sat 13/10/01 at 08:17
Regular
that should have said finance
Sat 13/10/01 at 08:16
Regular
fiance?

its spelled a bit like fiance
Sat 13/10/01 at 00:19
Regular
"WWJD"
i should of known that
Fri 12/10/01 at 23:46
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Fiance.Thats how you spell it :)
Fri 12/10/01 at 23:18
Regular
"WWJD"
i havent got my PS2 yet but my sisters fiacey (dont know how to spell that) and my sister will just keep it at there house when there married hes got one but it's gone dodge

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.