GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sunny"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 16:13
Regular
Okay maybe a little more than sunny, perhaps burning! I go outside and it's and instant heat sensation all over me.

Everyone enjoying the weather then? It's been quite hot lately but I think we're getting a lot of rain next week. So enjoy it while you can!
Mon 03/07/06 at 12:02
Regular
lmao the fan did very little....

It was going to rain yesterday but it never came, I guess the midlands isn't always the coolest place ;-)
Mon 03/07/06 at 09:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Silent Thunder wrote:
> I sleep with a fan, literally...
>
> (SICK)

:-P

Blimey last night was the worst in a while: the fan did very little. :-(
Mon 03/07/06 at 08:08
Regular
We had some thunder but I don't know if it rained last night but it was certainly hot and stuffy. Had the window open and a fan on me last night.
Sun 02/07/06 at 23:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's fine over here... I know it was thundering over at Bristol. That's convectional rain for ya... (I think)
Sun 02/07/06 at 23:11
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Oh man, it's horrible tonight. We had a bit of thunder and lightning earlier and a short burst of very aggressive rain so we shut the windows and it's stuffy as hell in here now :\ Seems quite cool outside though.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:44
Regular
Using more electricity who cares? surely you could balance it out by not using something else. They should do that with this energy tax thing thats supposed to be coming in, they should let you drive a really cool car and stuff )because everything cool is usually bad for the environment) if your house is ultra green :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 19:58
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lol, doesn't that use more electrisity than a fan though?! Oh the heat is a problem.
Sun 02/07/06 at 19:52
Regular
Yeah sorry about that lol. Its times like this that I wish AC was more popular in the UK.
Sun 02/07/06 at 19:49
Regular
"Mooching around"
Machie wrote:
> sometimes I sleep with a fan but then I feel bad for wasting
> electricity. I tend to sleep naked now with just a blanket over
> me instead of the duvet. One of the bad things about summer is
> the hot sweaty nights in bed.

Cheers for that mental image lol :D
Sun 02/07/06 at 19:43
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> I sleep with a fan, literally...

(SICK)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.