GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sunny"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 16:13
Regular
Okay maybe a little more than sunny, perhaps burning! I go outside and it's and instant heat sensation all over me.

Everyone enjoying the weather then? It's been quite hot lately but I think we're getting a lot of rain next week. So enjoy it while you can!
Thu 06/07/06 at 01:48
Regular
"nooblet"
its supposed to be a "heatwave" right now, so its going to be nice tommorow too ^^
Wed 05/07/06 at 22:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lol yeah.
Wed 05/07/06 at 21:36
Regular
"nooblet"
for scotland its great, its usually like 5'c
Wed 05/07/06 at 21:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
OrkEater wrote:
> in scotland its like 30'c its great ^^

I suppose that's fair.
Wed 05/07/06 at 19:20
Regular
"nooblet"
in scotland its like 30'c its great ^^
Wed 05/07/06 at 16:02
Regular
We had rain here earlier, and thudner and really cool lightning earlier. I just sat by the window for an hour watching the massive lightning streaks in the sky, looked really cool :)
Wed 05/07/06 at 13:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
*Tries to patch it up with* Well, I've now got torrential rain where I am now... Oh crap... My bedroom window is wide open MY PS2 NOOO!
Wed 05/07/06 at 11:48
Regular
lol was only a matter of time until the thread degraded...
Mon 03/07/06 at 23:45
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Silent Thunder wrote:
> I sleep with a fan, literally...
>
> (SICK)
>
> :-P
>
> Blimey last night was the worst in a while: the fan did very
> little. :-(

Ask yourself this, what are you doing for the fan?
If you treat your fan badly, it's not going to want to satisfy your desires in the bedroom now is it?

[S] Oh come on, you knew it was coming sooner or later
Mon 03/07/06 at 12:36
Regular
Still really hot and sunny today and I've got lots of work to do outside :( I better put some cream on I really dont want to burn and my shoulders and neck are already red. I shudder when I see guys walking around topless especially when their skin is all red. You just know they're going to over do it and then get badly burnt. I hated getting burnt when I was a kid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.