GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Panasonic GC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/10/01 at 23:48
Regular
Whilst browsing through a few website today looking at games etc i stumbled upon a news article about a DVD GAMECUBE, with hesitation i clicked on the link a read away, then to my amazment a picture appears, it looks brilliant, its the best colour of the lot and its DVD aswell, i thought this would be popular but i was wrong.

From wot articles and forums i've read about it the public prefere the nintendo version, are they mad, no offence to the cube as it will be good but it looks like something a kid would keep his lego blocks in.

At least the panasonic version looks half decent, o.k. it may look like a toolbox with lights on but its works for me. It looks suttle and smart and maybe a bit sexy like it should do, not like a play box.

At the right price this will be a big seller trust me!!!!!!!
Sat 13/10/01 at 11:31
Regular
NGC said that the DVD Panasonic GameCube wouldn't come out over here.
Sat 13/10/01 at 10:56
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
The pannasonic GC looks like a jukebox with the front panel ripped off.

The GC looks like a lego brick.

The games look.... absolutely amazing!

I don't care what the GC looks like, its games will rule!

Anyway, if i can get hold of one, and its not too much more expensive, I will get a pannasonic gamecube.

If not, I will get a black or orange Ninty GC.
Sat 13/10/01 at 10:54
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Cooky wrote:
> I showed a picture of the Gamecube with the TV screen addon to my tutor and he
> thought it looked like a toilet!

:)

My Tutor loves video games - even more than me!

He's always asking me and Ant what good Ps2 or Pc games are out, and whether he needs a light for his GBA or not!

heh!
Fri 12/10/01 at 13:48
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I showed a picture of the Gamecube with the TV screen addon to my tutor and he thought it looked like a toilet!

Fri 12/10/01 at 13:28
I'm Gonna buy the Decent cool looking Nintendo only GC
Fri 12/10/01 at 13:27
I hate the look of the panasonic GC it looks like a microwave
Fri 12/10/01 at 00:48
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Oooo so it's actually comming out in the uk then.

I wonder how much that will cost?

And if it's comming out at the same time as the normal version?

{well i'm going to sleep now, as i've got an early rise in the morning and I should get someeeee sleeeeeeeeep!}

Fri 12/10/01 at 00:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Cooky wrote:
> I agree with you. The Panasonic Gamecube does look really smart. It looks more
> professional than the normal version. Kinda like an extension to a fancy
> high-fi.

I'd get one, but the chances of it comming out in the UK are very
> slim.

It is coming out in the UK but only in a very limited supply I hear so it will be hard to get hold of one.
Fri 12/10/01 at 00:09
Regular
"Back For Good"
They've got a name for that thing now, it's called Q.
Fri 12/10/01 at 00:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I agree with you. The Panasonic Gamecube does look really smart. It looks more professional than the normal version. Kinda like an extension to a fancy high-fi.

I'd get one, but the chances of it comming out in the UK are very slim.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.