GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Panasonic GC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/10/01 at 23:48
Regular
Whilst browsing through a few website today looking at games etc i stumbled upon a news article about a DVD GAMECUBE, with hesitation i clicked on the link a read away, then to my amazment a picture appears, it looks brilliant, its the best colour of the lot and its DVD aswell, i thought this would be popular but i was wrong.

From wot articles and forums i've read about it the public prefere the nintendo version, are they mad, no offence to the cube as it will be good but it looks like something a kid would keep his lego blocks in.

At least the panasonic version looks half decent, o.k. it may look like a toolbox with lights on but its works for me. It looks suttle and smart and maybe a bit sexy like it should do, not like a play box.

At the right price this will be a big seller trust me!!!!!!!
Sun 14/10/01 at 12:35
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I think Cook is rite!
Sun 14/10/01 at 12:16
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well I hope your've learned your lesson in buying dodgy named consoles!

Why Playstation 2? It just struck me now! That is suck a **** name! Sony are trying to market it as a total home entertainment system, so why do they call it a Play-station! Honestly, it sounds like somthing made by Fisher-Price!

:)
Sun 14/10/01 at 10:21
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Cooky wrote:
> Quite expensive for a low quality, noisey DVD player wasn't it!?!

Yes, it was actually :D
Sat 13/10/01 at 16:18
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Quite expensive for a low quality, noisey DVD player wasn't it!?!

Sat 13/10/01 at 15:36
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I do have my PS2 DVD player..........
Sat 13/10/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I'd still rather have one that played British games though. If i was to buy a machine just so that I could play DVD's on, then i'd get a dedicated DVD player, as it'll probably make a lot less noise when playing a moive!

Sat 13/10/01 at 14:40
Regular
They may make one of those region X things like they did for the PS2.
Sat 13/10/01 at 12:42
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
EvilBoris wrote:
> it will cost about £225 in japan. So if it ever did get released here it
> would be £250-300. But you could get one imported because japan is region
> 2 aswell as the UK

Japan the same region as UK? Are you sure?
Sat 13/10/01 at 12:25
it will cost about £225 in japan. So if it ever did get released here it would be £250-300. But you could get one imported because japan is region 2 aswell as the UK
Sat 13/10/01 at 12:18
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
well, some sources say it will, some say it wont.

We'll just have to wait and see!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.