GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the Eye Toy like?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/07/03 at 17:15
Regular
Before considering buying an Eye Toy, I want to know if it's any good. So anyone who has it, tell me what you think.
Sun 06/07/03 at 09:05
Regular
MWA, it's for your baby brother, right? ;c)
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:40
"High polygon count"
Edgy wrote:
> Well, the Eye Toy is bloody amazing.

*Faints*
Sat 05/07/03 at 22:55
"Uzi Lover"
Me saw some mental kids, who were mental, playing on the Eyetoy in an SR store the other day. I got jealous, but the thing is, I didn't like want to go on it because I'd be the laughing stock of the whole store. Plus you have to face the guys at the counter.

Hmmmm but it does look cool and very fun, it's on my list of MUST GETTT.
Sat 05/07/03 at 22:22
Regular
You all know how anti-Sony I've been in the past, right?

You know that I'm not keen on the Playstation 2, but will play games on it before judging the games, right?

Well, the Eye Toy is bloody amazing.

Sat 05/07/03 at 17:55
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Cracking. I've been playing keepie ups and kung foo a lot since I got it, and this is without having a chance to show it to my mates yet!
Sat 05/07/03 at 17:15
Regular
Before considering buying an Eye Toy, I want to know if it's any good. So anyone who has it, tell me what you think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.