GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare-The best game deisgners ever?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/10/01 at 21:17
Regular
Rare Rule !!!
I love Perfect Dark, I love Conkers BFD and I love Rare games !!!
Do I need 2 say anymore?
Thankz !!!
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:13
Regular
Joanna Dark aged : 44
Sun 14/10/01 at 20:49
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Na they wouldnt let u near it with me around!!!!!
Sun 14/10/01 at 20:24
Regular
I'll make PD3 for Rare and I'll be rich.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.........
Sun 14/10/01 at 12:54
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I hope u do make it! Then tell me all the gossip about all the upcoming games from Rare!
Sun 14/10/01 at 12:49
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I know! I'm gonna be good! I didn't take Maths, Physics, Computers and Electronics at A-Level, go to a uni to study Computer Games, to leave uni being completely **** at making games!

I'M GONNA MAKE IT!

:)

------Cooky says:
--------Believe in yourself and you will accomplish many things!
Sun 14/10/01 at 12:24
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Yea but you have to be good to get in Rare! Have you seen their security? Its harder than tryin 2 get into Scotland Yard with Guns strapped to u like in the matrix!
Sun 14/10/01 at 12:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You all seem to think this is something new, Rare advertising for jobs. I think i'm right in thinking that that adverts in every issue of Edge, {well it's in all the issues i've ever bought}. Games firms are always on the look out for new talent, so they advertise all the time. One day in a year or two i'm gonna send off my CV and examples off to Rare and their gonna welcome me with open arms!

:)
Sun 14/10/01 at 10:15
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Go o nstepstone.com or similar, and search for jobs in high-ranking comapnies like Rare. You need VERY good qualifications, and also developing experience elsewhere for two years. So you would have to work for a company that is not as good before you could work at Rare - and even then its very hard to get one!
Sun 14/10/01 at 08:42
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
everyone wanting to be a developer just look in the back of Edge magazine , there are tons of adverts for hiring developers , and on one of the pages this month there was a huge advert to work for rare ! no kiding , this is the real deal , and most of them said you needed a C or C++ in developing or something (whatever that means !) , that was the same for Rare aswell.
Sat 13/10/01 at 21:58
Regular
We're not ready yet though.

I little more programming to learn first.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.