GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rate these games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/07/03 at 21:04
Regular
I only have a few games but are pleased with what I have. Just interested to c what others think of them. If u have ne interesting facts or stories about them let m know as well! What should I get next? Thinkin bout Buffy, Hitman2 or Rocky?

Here is my modest collection:

Halo, can not play this game enough! My only problem with it is the saving system? Find myself using save and quit to much?

Jet Set Radio Future, got this free with machine but did not play it till recently. Its fantastic! Looks stunning, plays so smoothly!

DOA Extreme Beach Vollyball, when i bought this i played it non stop for bout 24 hours, highly addictive! Looks brill, the sexiest sprites on this planet! Sadly it is a novelty game and has now lost much of its appeal? No regrets though!

Shenmue 2, was a bit apprehensive bout buyin this title as I could have prob bought dreamcast and the game for the same price as the xbox version! It is very good though, if u want loads of action its not for u?

Panzar Dragoon Orta, most recent accusision and its really cool! It looks great (dont all xbox games though!) is it just me or is it really hard! On level two and attempted it bout 15 times i keep gettin killed! Gonna post a seperate post for this i think?

Well thanks for readin and post back with your thoughts!
Sun 06/07/03 at 21:04
Regular
I only have a few games but are pleased with what I have. Just interested to c what others think of them. If u have ne interesting facts or stories about them let m know as well! What should I get next? Thinkin bout Buffy, Hitman2 or Rocky?

Here is my modest collection:

Halo, can not play this game enough! My only problem with it is the saving system? Find myself using save and quit to much?

Jet Set Radio Future, got this free with machine but did not play it till recently. Its fantastic! Looks stunning, plays so smoothly!

DOA Extreme Beach Vollyball, when i bought this i played it non stop for bout 24 hours, highly addictive! Looks brill, the sexiest sprites on this planet! Sadly it is a novelty game and has now lost much of its appeal? No regrets though!

Shenmue 2, was a bit apprehensive bout buyin this title as I could have prob bought dreamcast and the game for the same price as the xbox version! It is very good though, if u want loads of action its not for u?

Panzar Dragoon Orta, most recent accusision and its really cool! It looks great (dont all xbox games though!) is it just me or is it really hard! On level two and attempted it bout 15 times i keep gettin killed! Gonna post a seperate post for this i think?

Well thanks for readin and post back with your thoughts!
Sun 06/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
All good games, you've made some wise choices, I have them also. Maybe time to branch out onto more none sega orientated stuff though - Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon are both excellent but it depends on your gaming preference, also Dead Or Alive 3 and Prject Gotham are both budget titles and worth getting.
Sun 06/07/03 at 21:22
Regular
Practical Magic wrote:
> All good games, you've made some wise choices, I have them also. Maybe
> time to branch out onto more none sega orientated stuff though -
> Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon are both excellent but it depends on
> your gaming preference, also Dead Or Alive 3 and Prject Gotham are
> both budget titles and worth getting.

Yeah Ghost Recon appeals to me? Do u have Buffy? Heard good things bout it?
Sun 06/07/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Buffy is quite a good game although its not the type of game I would usually buy. It kept me interested for a while. If you like fighting games; get it; if not; consider it... :)
Sun 06/07/03 at 22:17
Regular
All of the ones you mentioned are decent, especially Halo ;)

Also you should definatly get Hitman 2 - I got that today and it rocks!
Sun 06/07/03 at 22:56
Regular
Hitman 2's excellent, Buffy's good if a little short lived and Rocky's a load of rubbish.
Mon 07/07/03 at 00:14
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I know how to use question marks?
Mon 07/07/03 at 09:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:-D

And yeah, go with Hitman 2. Quality game.
Mon 07/07/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm still playing DOA:XBV three months on. I love it.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Unretired"
You have problems with the saving system of halo?
It automatically saves :p

I would get hitman 2, quality game and you can pick it up pretty cheap too.

I picked up max payne on saturday for £5, im on the last chapter of the last part, and I've really enjoyed it. Although I found the bullet time a bit of a gimmick, and the comic scenes add a tacky comical aspect to an otherwise somewhat serious and sinister story (His wife and baby daughter are killed in front of him at the start of the game, and you'll encounter this again when he is under the influence of a new drug "valkyr")

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.