GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Want one of these?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/10/01 at 08:50
Regular
http://ps2.ign.com/news/38945.html
Fri 12/10/01 at 21:04
Anyone actually seen a real Gamecube ? Another World in Nottingham had one last week, probably still have now :) , and its actually a Gamebrick... I don't know how much it was selling for but this is the shop with Devil May Cry NTSC for £75 and Final Fantasy X...agh !
Fri 12/10/01 at 18:29
Regular
So, the PS2 has reached the 20 million selling point and still selling but the thing is that most of the PS2s have been sold in Japan compared to the rest of the world. Thats a good thing for Sony as long as their user base is strong in Japan the more likely they are to survive the console wars. By the way the Gamecube's launch in Japan was a disappointing one the consoles didn't sell out even though they were less than those available at the Japnese launch of the PS2.
Fri 12/10/01 at 10:09
"High polygon count"
Both.
Fri 12/10/01 at 10:00
What? Forgive me or like the silver one?

I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!
Fri 12/10/01 at 09:46
"High polygon count"
Me too.
Fri 12/10/01 at 09:45
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
MR.COATES wrote:
> Whoops, I missed this thread - ignore my one on this subject!!

I forgive you...

:)
Fri 12/10/01 at 09:23
Whoops, I missed this thread - ignore my one on this subject!!

I like the Silver one but the black definitely is best.
Thu 11/10/01 at 13:13
"High polygon count"
Now if they'd mae one in the same lovely translucent purple as the PS2 CD-ROM's, THAT would be worth having!
Thu 11/10/01 at 13:08
Regular
"Back For Good"
they're flipping awful :-(

sommin Nintendo does that, me got black one, me happy :-)
Thu 11/10/01 at 12:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
We wait with baited breath at the Pokemon special...

*BLOERGH* (me being sick.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.