GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TO DARKWOLF-HOMEWORK"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 19:34
Regular
Dark wolf, do you know that we have prep, English prep, we have to finish wrighting our monologue in neat.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:47
"Gracia senoir"
the three girls did start smoking and Ali got beaten up.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:47
Regular
When did you find out about the English prep? My brother downloaded this really cool Matrix mod for Max Payne.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:48
Regular
MuEl Of DaRkNeSs wrote:
> the three girls did start smoking and Ali got beaten up.
LOL! Who beat him up? Which three girls?
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:48
"Gracia senoir"
sadly he did not, but Ali and I threw stuff at the girls and Ali got caught and slapped on the face by charlotte
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:50
Regular
Ha! Do we really have prep? What were you throwing? Stones, I hope. Ali did break dance didn't he, didn't he?
"Gracia senoir"
Charlie, charlotte, Joon han, Noddy and Josh beat him up. And the three girls were camilla ferbern, savanna dixon and another girl
Regular
Why do you want Ali to be beaten up.
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:51
Regular
MuEl Of DaRkNeSs wrote:
> Charlie, charlotte, Joon han, Noddy and Josh beat him up. And the
> three girls were camilla ferbern, savanna dixon and another girl
Now that is funny. Why did Josh, Joon-Han and Noddy beat him up?
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:51
"Gracia senoir"
Yeh we do have prep, I was throwing sucked sweets and pieces of wine gums and Ali did dance but did not BREAK DANCE
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:53
Regular
He did break dance. When did you find out about the prep. Methinks this is a lie. I know you William. I didn't bring it home anyway, so I can't do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.