GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rate these games as well...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 19:49
Regular
Only intrested in people's opinion if they actually own the full game or have played it. So Mav, I don't need any GamesTM scores quoted at me.

Indiana Jones and that watsit thingy (forget the real name)
Midnight Club 2
Silent Hill 2 : Inner Fears
State of Emergency (only intrested in multi player)
Ghost Recon (Live play)
Tue 08/07/03 at 14:17
Regular
Ghost Recon is pants on single player.

It shines on LIVE though.
Tue 08/07/03 at 12:04
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Indiana Jones and that watsit thingy (forget the real name)
- Played a demo and its too similar to Tomb Raider + I hate having to swim in games...the weapons are fun though

Midnight Club 2
- Not played it and don't want to, got many more better driving games already

Silent Hill 2 : Inner Fears
- Not played it

State of Emergency (only intrested in multi player)
- Played it on PS2 and i'm sad it came to xbox, I really don't like this game and the muliplayer is chaotic, especially if you have a small/medium size tv.

Ghost Recon (Live play)
- Lots of very good players online, when i first started I didn't last longer than a minute or so :p
Good game though, Online FPSs will always do well though.
Tue 08/07/03 at 07:54
Regular
"8==="
Ghost Recon's great. Not another quake clone. It's the best 'realistic' FPS I've ever played. And the Multi is sweet.
Tue 08/07/03 at 04:12
Regular
It *is* balls.

I can't imagine it in multi-player either, everything about those squad based Tom Clancy games is just too slow and cruddy for multi-player.
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
GamesTM wrote:
> Ghost Recon - 4/10.

Load of balls again it seams from them IMO. That game has recieve loads of awards for PC game of the year and online play, so screw their view, its a good, serious shooter.
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:06
Regular
Ghost Recon's guff in single player, I just wanna know about the Live play.
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:04
Regular
4/10 for Ghost Recon? What? Thats a tad bit low, I'd give it 7.
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:59
Regular
State Of Emergency - 5/10.
Ghost Recon - 4/10.

GamesTM rock my whale.
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:56
Regular
Only played Midnight club 2. Its quite playable, nice cars good sound track (although it lacks the option to rip your own tracks?). It is quite hard and gets slightly repetitive after a while as it mainly revolves around checkpoint races. If you think of the race missions on GTA 3/Vice City as a whole game then u have Midnight club! (well this is a Rockstar game)
Mon 07/07/03 at 19:53
Regular
"8==="
I've played the demo of Indiana Jones and I didn't like it. Looks better than Prince of Persia though....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.