GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Britain Declares War on Iran"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/03/07 at 14:27
Regular
Well hopefully it wont go that far and no I havent heard about the boy who cried wolf. How'd that story end anyway?

Didn't this happen a few years ago? I'm sure it did and they just let them all go. I wonder why it's taking so long this time. Why would Iran want to mess around like that? First they gave them the GPS proof and Iran said the position was somewhere else. Which turned out to still be in Iraqi waters, then they changed it again.

They were then going to release the one woman but now they've changed their minds because apparently the UK has an "incorrect attitude".

How do you see this all ending?
Sun 08/04/07 at 16:27
Regular
"8==="
A lesson Stingray taught so well.
Sat 07/04/07 at 18:06
Regular
You can't like own the ocean man.
Sat 07/04/07 at 18:03
Regular
"8==="
There were no official boundaries drawn up as to where Iraqi waters ended and Iranian waters began.
Sat 07/04/07 at 11:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, a more lighthearted take on it: one woman in the boat, guess who was reading the map! :)

If you need to know, Alfonse, look on BBC News or somewhere. Or, in fact, any posts I've made in the past few days!
Fri 06/04/07 at 23:49
Regular
Sorry, I wasn't trying to bait you. To be honest I usually know little on these matters so if I ask obvious questions it isn't some clever ploy to like hook you or whatever.
Fri 06/04/07 at 20:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I know you're baiting me here Alfonse, but I enjoy the adrenalin rush, so let me explain! :)

We're under UN mandate to patrol those waters, hence we had every right to be there.
Fri 06/04/07 at 20:46
Regular
They're allowed in Iraqi waters?
Fri 06/04/07 at 20:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Of course it isn't, that was an Iranian claim, part of this whole silly escapade to get the world's attention; it's clear as day that the British forces were in Iraqi waters. The Iranians confirmed this until they realised that if they were to lie, the said co-ordninates would have to be within their own waters.
Fri 06/04/07 at 17:01
Regular
Is it true they were in an out of bounds area?
Fri 06/04/07 at 16:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, unexpectedly it's turned out that they were kept in isolation and treated like crap. Which to be honest isn't surprising, as it's what you'd normally expect from hostage takers. The Iranian government isn't much better than the terrorists it funds, by the looks of things...

And let me put it this way: Honour and Pride, or being murderered by a force of gun-toting lunatics that outnumbers you and surrounds your boat completely? I'd have preferred to come out of it alive, myself, as the truth would eventually come through, as it has on the hostages' release.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.